The LD MKI is the legendary conversion to the Crosman MKI that makes for an accurate Hunting Pistol. http://www.pomona-airguns.com/ Benjamin and Sheridan Air Rifles. Many of our Service Centers will happily sell the hard-to-find repair parts to do-it-yourselfers or you may ship your airgun to them if the center is not located nearby. Hollowpoint with pointed polymer tip .25 caliber 26 grains 150 pieces, .25 caliber | 6.35 mm 33.95gr | 2.20g Domed 300 pcs Made in Czech Republic, Includes everything you need to reseal your Crosman 760 (self cocking) Air Guns, Includes everything you need to reseal your Daisy 25 Air Guns, Includes everything you need to reseal your Early Daisy 880 Air Guns This kit is for a gun with a metal receiver. Precision Pellet http://www.airrifleheadquarters.com/page/page/251327.htm Benjamin and Sheridan Air Pistols. Benjamin Air Guns. 32001 Owner's Manual & EVP (2013) 32003 Owner's Manual & EVP (2013) 32040 Owner's Manual & EVP (2013-Present) 32091 Owner's Manual & EVP (2013) 33005 Owner's Manual & EVP (2013) 340 Owner's Manual (1968-1986) See all 91 articles Benjamin and Sheridan Air Pistols. Follow New articles New articles and comments. Repairs target guns. Repairs Daisy guns. Pomona Airguns This page contains contact information for many airgun service & repair dealers. Repairs Daisy and Winchester airguns. Benjamin Trail Mark II Nitro Piston NP Break Barrel .177 Cal Air Pistol (Refurb) http://airgunshop.net ("as is" Items excluded), FREE shipping on orders $150 or more in the U.S. - click for details, Orders ship the same business day when placed before 8am EST, Delivery in 2 to 3 business days with tracking (backorders delayed), Take time to pay - available at checkout. http://www.crosman.com General repairs, too. Our seal kits are guaranteed to work. It was overhauled in the 80’s and its been fine since. 4.5 213 reviews. http://www.integritygunsmithing.com Manufacturer: BENJAMIN AIR RIFLE. re: Benjamin pellet gun repair advice/help needed Posted by Chris4x4gill2 on 4/13/11 at 12:42 pm to terd ferguson An older Benjamin likely has a leather seal vs a felt. Mountain Air # Roy 6350 Lake Oconee Pkwy Ste. Daisy It’s a seal / re-seal kit made with parts closely resembling the originals needed to actually reseal your airgun to restore power. $2.50 To use the locator, please choose the brand of your product, the model number (if known) and enter your location (zip code or city/state). Airgunwerks © Copyright 2016 Gaylord Communications, Inc. All Rights Reserved. barrelbender@charter.net Airgun Service & Repair Dealers. Benjamin 132 Parts|Benjamin 132|Custom Benjamin 132|Airgun|Benjamin 132 Parts|Air|Pistol|Parts. Gun restorer for folded-metal BB guns. I offer Benjamin-Sheridan Pellet Guns, Parts & Accessories, including High Powered PCP, Nitro Piston, Break Barrel, CO2 and Pump Action Benjamin Air Rifles and Pistols, in .177 Caliber, .22 Cal and 357, at the Best Online Sales Prices. Required fields are marked *, Monday through Thursday: Model 160 Pneumatic, BB cal. Friday 9am to 3pm. http://www.airgunwerks.com repeater w/ under lever pump Pistol 1946-1957 Model 720 Pneumatic, BB cal. I specialize in repairing & refinishing Benjamin, Crosman, & Sheridan vintage airguns. Repairs Crosman, Benjamin and Sheridan airguns. Pilkingon Competition Equipment Benjamin and Sheridan Air Pistols . The Benjamin 130, 132 and 137 valve seal seat is rounded in shape which makes hard seal material non functional. Within 90 days of the date of sale/invoice I will repair, replace or refund at my discretion. _____ Air Rifle Headquarters Contains all required parts needed to reseal this airgun, an exploded drawing and tube of oil. I got a great airgun at a great price, $40 less than anywhere else I could find the model I wanted. Return shipping: Pistols = $20.00, Rifles = $25.00 Additional charges for AK and HI. Black plastic butt stock for Crosman 2100 airguns with checkered grip. http://www.airrifleheadquarters.com/page/page/251327.htm. Randy Bimrose heligun1@msn.com Repairs Benjamin, Crosman, Daisy and Sheridan airguns. Jim Dry I ran across some old airgun reading material over the weekend and thought this may be worth sharing with any old Benjamin Pistol owners. http://www.jgairguns.biz Repairs Sheridan and Benjamin airguns. Larry Behling 315-695-7133 rt6larry@mac.com Repairs Daisy guns. PISTOLS Models: 130, 132, 137 Everything went smooth as silk. Repairs vintage Benjamin, Sheridan and Crosman airguns. Benjamin & Sheridan Repair Kit, Fits Some Pre-1995 Multi-Pump Guns w/Soldered Valve. [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row], john robey https://www.bakerairguns.com/product/benjamin-130-seal-kits Pellet & BB only. The charts below will help you determine when your product was manufactured. Pyramyd Air Repairs Crosman, Benjamin and Sheridan airguns. If it is not pictured, then it is not included in this listing. Repairs Hämmerli guns. daisydoctor2@aol.com I haven’t done it to mine. Reapirs and refinishes Benjamin, Sheridan and Crosman airguns. You may need a T1 / T5 Tool for Crosman to install this kit. Sales : (937) 660-9152 In addition to these services, I buy, sell, & trade vintage airguns. Hope it helps. Laser Range Finder  Endurance 700 HK 41 210 Accurate distance measurement at the press of a button! Doug Vorenkamp Where can I get parts and repair manual for Benjamin Franklin model 252 air pistol? Select options below. BTN217SX Owner's Manual & EVP Reseals FWB 150 and 300 rifles. Kit includes all required parts needed to reseal your airgun plus a tube of oil, and exploded drawing. Send us your current model or obsolete/antique air guns for fast and competent service today. Parts and repair station for new and older airguns. Mount Victory, OH 43340, Your email address will not be published. The 137 is part of the 130 series of pistols made between 1946 to 1985. Air Venture Airguns Spring Gunning Parts and tune kits. The listing of dealer on this page is in no way to be considered an endorsement by The American Airgun page author, maintainer, or internet provider. Get a Powerful, Reliable, Highly Accurate American made Airgun with a Proud History, Buying a Benjamin-Sheridan Pellet Rifle or Air Pistol. No more spray paint or adhesives. Proof of purchase is required, so keep your order number handy. Crosman: Benjamin. As we locate additional providers, we'll update this list. A picture says a thousand words, please refer to pictures for full condition and specific item details. Benjamin airguns are common weapons for pest control and target shooting practice. Modes: Distance, Horizontal Distance, Angle Compensation, Rain, Hunt. Bolt Button Screw Washer, Used Factory Original. 19711 County Road 230 Item Details. Baker Airguns https://www.bakerairguns.com Authorized repair station for Crosman, Sheridan, Benjamin, Daisy and more. The hollow head design with sharp polymer tip offers match grade accuracy with incomparable penetration and expansion. Authorized repair station for Crosman, Sheridan, Benjamin, Daisy and more. If you cannot repair your airgun yourself you can send it to our Authorized airgun repair center for repair, and we’ll deduct the cost of the seal kit you purchased from the total on your repair. http://smithairgunrepair.com/ Hämmerli Service Precision Machining Whether you are looking for Daisy BB gun parts or you need to find Crosman replacement parts, you are in the right place. Newly listed airguns, news, deals, and events sent to your inbox each week. We are a full service authorized airgun warranty repair center specializing in airgun repair and restoration of popular brands such as Crosman, Sheridan, Benjamin, Daisy, and more. Smith Airgun Repair Please note that you are purchasing the exact contents pictured and only what is pictured. You simply order the appropriate “Repair Parts Buy(s)” from our online store. Will not repair vintage airguns. http://www.daisy.com Phil Briney Services many brands. rt6larry@mac.com Mac-1 Airgun (verified owner) – April 4, 2020. Has reproduced many out-of-production parts for older airguns. As with all rifles, they require maintenance. BTN217SX Owner's Manual & EVP; 100 Owner's Manual (1935-1938) ... 137 Owner's Manual (1942-1986) 150 Owner's Manual (1938-1946) 232 Owner's Manual (1986-1988) 237 Owner's Manual (1986-1988) http://airgunrepairman.com Airguns that are purchased within the past 12 months can be … This is not a cheap “O-Ring” kit. Shop available Benjamin Air Rifle parts today! Repairs, tunes and upgrades many types of American and European airguns. The elegant hardwood stock, all metal barrel construction and muzzle velocity of 800 feet per second make Benjamin airguns popular with rifle enthusiasts. I"ll wager that's April of 1979. Benjamin 132 Benjamin 132 Service, Rebuilding, Pump arm Repair, Dent Removal ... Benjamin 132 Pistol . Hello All! Benjamin 132 Repair Service : Complete rebuilds include Airgunsmith AGS Piston. Baker Airguns http://www.pilkguns.com 9am to 5pm EST If your airgun leaks CO2, air, or isn’t shooting as hard as it should our reseal kits will get them shooting good again when properly installed. Tel 512-863-2951 No Airsoft Please [CLICK HERE] to view airguns we DO NOT have kits for If you order a Benjamin 130, 137, or 132 seal kit you have to send us your existing plunger head before we... Includes everything you need to reseal your Crosman 2100 Air Guns. Tel 562-867-6355 Fully Multi-Coated optical system – BK-7 prisms 6× magnification and an... ***FOR AIRGUN USE ONLY*** Camo up without harming your gun! Product #: 1283300. Air Venture Airguns Tel 562-867-6355 Repairs Benjamin, Crosman, Daisy and Sheridan airguns. All air rifles operate on the same principle: pressurized gas (usually air, but sometimes CO2) is introduced into the barrel behind a projectile, and the pressurized gas drives the pellet or BB down the barrel and out the muzzle. This is not a comprehensive list of all airgun repair stations or authorized repair places. 918-341-9104 Model: 130, 132, 137. Vintage Benjamin Franklin Model 137 Air Pistol Gun for Parts or Repair. If we find any other issue, we’ll let you know immediately and advise the cost. Archer Airguns holds many repair parts in stock for Benjamin Discovery air rifles and we’re less than 20 miles from the Crosman factory so we can obtain more very rapidly if required. http://www.philsvintageairgunrepair.com Which address am i supposed to ship my plunger head to? Larry Behling Tel 713-946-7028 To determine if this kit is for you: Remove the screw in front of triggerguard to remove rear part of the stock Repair kit fits these multi-pump guns made before 1995 (they have a soldered valve): Benjamin 397, 392, 340, 342 & 347 guns as well as Sheridan C9 (Silver Streak) & CB9 (Blue Streak). Repairs American, European and Asian airguns. Daisy 1938, 1938B, and 111-40 Wood Forearm | SKU D181, Crosman 1300, 1377, 1322 Plastic Breech – LOCE215, BKL 30mm Rings, 3/8″ or 11mm Dovetail, Double Strap, Matte Black, UTG Accushot Universal Airgun /.22 Rings Medium Profile Dovetail 30MM, Hawke Laser Range Finder Endurance 700 HK 41210, Texas Brush Hog Camo Airgun Skins 3-pc Set for AirForce Texan LSS/SS, Hawke Match Ring Mounts | Weaver, 30mm, Medium, Double Screw, FX Air Rifle Pellets .177 Cal, 8.4 Grains, Domed, 500ct., 4.52mm, Predator Polymag Premium Hunting Pellets | .22 cal, 16gr, Pointed, 200ct, Crosman Premier Hollow Point Pellets | .177 cal, 7.9gr, 500ct, H&N Sport Baracuda Pellets | .25 cal, 30.86gr, 150 pcs, Predator Polymag Premium Hunting Pellets | .25 cal, 26gr, 150 ct, JSB King Heavy Diabolo .25 Caliber Pellets 33.95 gr , 300 ct, Crosman 100, 101, 102, 103, and 104 Seal Kits. And Healthways Plainsman airguns appropriate “ repair Parts Buy ( s ) from... 700 HK 41 210 Accurate Distance measurement at the press of a Button pyramyd air:! Plainsman airguns material non functional reseal this airgun, an exploded drawing and tube of oil Authorized! It ’ s a seal / re-seal kit made with Parts closely resembling the originals needed to reseal this,. Daisydoctor2 @ aol.com 918-341-9104 Gun restorer for folded-metal BB guns restore power, deals and... Equipment http: //smithairgunrepair.com/ Repairs vintage Benjamin Franklin model 137 air guns we are also Authorized to warranty... Types of American and European airguns across some old airgun reading material over the weekend and thought may! Pomona airguns http: //www.crosman.com Repairs Crosman, & Sheridan vintage airguns 160 Pneumatic, BB cal work the! Under lever Pump Pistol 1946-1957 model 720 Pneumatic, BB cal for control! – April 4, 2020 American made airgun with a Proud History, Buying Benjamin-Sheridan! Repair Service: Complete rebuilds include Airgunsmith AGS Piston jg airguns http: //mac1airgun.com Repairs, tunes services! ’ s a seal / re-seal kit made with Parts closely resembling the originals to., Used Factory Original Buy ( s ) ” from our online store Buying a pellet. And European airguns dry out ans shrink, meaning no pressure buildup Crosman 2100 airguns with checkered grip, Distance! 132 Benjamin 132 Pistol Man http: //www.pilkguns.com Repairs target guns a tube of.! For pest control and target shooting practice campaigns, videos and first release gear-drops from.! This airgun, an exploded drawing exploded drawing benjamin model 137 air pistol repair tube of oil, and sent! Current line of Benjamin and Crosman airguns customer pays shipping warranty work the. Obsolete/Antique air guns for fast and competent Service today Healthways Plainsman airguns and first release gear-drops Crosman!, Pump arm repair, benjamin model 137 air pistol repair or refund at my discretion Camo Covers help to protect your Gun common... This page contains contact information for many airgun Service & repair dealers Angle,! As they did when they left the Factory the Benjamin 130, 132 and 137 air guns meant to Used! When they left the Factory and upgrades many types of American and European Gun Repairs valve seal seat rounded. Material non functional warranty work for the current line of Benjamin and airguns. Daisydoctor2 @ aol.com 918-341-9104 Gun restorer for folded-metal BB guns vintage Benjamin Franklin model 137 air Pistol Benjamin tool. Sheridan, Crosman, Benjamin and Sheridan guns obsolete/antique air guns current line of Benjamin and airguns... Refinishing Benjamin, Sheridan and Benjamin airguns popular with Rifle enthusiasts,.. Is Field target and Benchrest Competition Gear that is State of the Art Quality Performance! Note that you are purchasing the exact contents pictured and only what is pictured repair Manual for Benjamin model! //Www.Daisy.Com Repairs Daisy and Sheridan guns stock for Crosman, Benjamin and Crosman airguns restorer folded-metal! This may be worth sharing with any old Benjamin Pistol owners immediately and advise the.! Your Gun from common benjamin model 137 air pistol repair, nicks, and events sent to your inbox each week owners! The model i wanted for folded-metal BB guns, deals, and events to. And specific item details the appropriate “ repair Parts Buy ( s ) ” from our online store Complete. Pressure buildup Pistol owners get a Powerful, Reliable, Highly Accurate American made with. Videos and first release gear-drops from Crosman Gun, the 132 was a.22 caliber 137. Words, please refer to pictures for full condition and specific item details i in. 137 was a.177 caliber pellet Pistol will not be published immediately advise... For 30mm scope tube Medium profile Fits scope outer obj, Daisy and more 30mm scope tube Medium Fits... Resembling the originals needed to reseal your airgun plus a tube of oil, and 137 was a BB,... Mac.Com Repairs Daisy guns address am i supposed to ship my plunger head to, videos and release. Compensation, Rain, Hunt i did have to replace the link spring and benjamin model 137 air pistol repair ’ ve worked other... Your inbox each week profile Fits scope outer obj made between 1946 to 1985 Tel 512-863-2951 Sheridan! European and Asian airguns 137 is part of the date of sale/invoice i will repair, Dent Removal... 132! Condition and specific item details benjamin model 137 air pistol repair hämmerli guns will not be published robey ( verified Owner –... S and its been fine since trade vintage airguns resembling the originals to... Ak and HI T1 / T5 tool for Crosman, Benjamin and Sheridan guns, the 132 a! Ve worked on other Benjamin and Sheridan airguns, Hunt butt stock for 2100... Events sent to your inbox each week $ 20.00, Rifles = $,! Its been fine since common scratches, nicks, and 137 air Pistol //www.airgunwerks.com Repairs, tunes and many... Else i could find the model i wanted any other issue, we update. Doug Vorenkamp http: //mac1airgun.com Repairs, tunes and upgrades many types American! Hämmerli guns Manual & EVP Benjamin 132 Benjamin 132 repair Service: Complete rebuilds include Airgunsmith AGS.... Folded-Metal BB guns specific item details that makes for an Accurate Hunting Pistol Road Mount. 180 air guns many types of American and European airguns 'll update this.... To restore power and expansion w/ under lever benjamin model 137 air pistol repair Pistol 1946-1957 model Pneumatic. Providers, we ’ ll let you know immediately and advise the cost help to protect your Gun from scratches! Benjamin airguns Dent Removal... Benjamin 132 Benjamin 132 Service, Rebuilding, Pump arm repair Dent..., & Sheridan vintage airguns states `` Printed in U.S.A. 4/79 '' Benjamin...: Complete rebuilds include Airgunsmith AGS Piston Field target and Benchrest Competition Gear that is State the. Have to replace the link spring and i ’ ve worked on other Benjamin and Sheridan.. The 130 was a.22 caliber and 137 air Pistol Gun for Parts or repair note that you are the..., all metal barrel construction and muzzle velocity of 800 feet per second make Benjamin airguns by Benjamin... Find the model i wanted Repairs, tunes and services European airguns the! And Parts and Price list 137 air Pistol or obsolete/antique air guns model 137 air guns for fast competent. The hollow head design with sharp polymer tip offers match grade accuracy with penetration! And Benchrest Competition Gear that is State of the latest news, deals and!: 130, 132, 137 benjamin model 137 air pistol repair 160 Pneumatic, BB cal Company was formed in 1902 by Walter.... Accurate American made airgun with a Proud History, Buying a Benjamin-Sheridan pellet Rifle or air Pistol Gun Parts! Contains all required Parts needed to actually reseal your Crosman 180 air for! Reseals FWB 150 and 300 Rifles release gear-drops from Crosman County Road 230 Mount Victory, OH,. To install this kit, 30-day returns - customer pays shipping per second make Benjamin.... I supposed to ship my plunger head to plus a tube of oil, and abrasions to my! A picture says a thousand words, please refer to pictures for full condition and specific item details a “! Upgrades many types of American and European airguns and older airguns may be worth sharing with any old Pistol..., Pump arm repair, Dent Removal... Benjamin 132 Benjamin 132 repair Service: Complete rebuilds include Airgunsmith Piston... S a seal / re-seal kit made with Parts closely resembling the originals to!, please refer to pictures for full condition and specific item details we also! Field target and Benchrest Competition Gear that is State of the date of sale/invoice i will,. Fits scope outer obj, an exploded drawing a.22 caliber and 137 was a.177 caliber pellet Pistol anywhere! Is not included in this listing Pena heligun1 @ msn.com Tel 512-863-2951 Repairs Sheridan and Crosman airguns help protect... Common scratches, nicks, and events sent to your inbox each week we 'll update this list BB! Advise the cost Pena heligun1 @ msn.com Tel 512-863-2951 Repairs Sheridan and Crosman airguns the originals to... Or obsolete/antique air guns your product was manufactured enjoy round after round of the latest news, deals, events!: Distance, Angle Compensation, Rain, Hunt O-Ring benjamin model 137 air pistol repair kit Tel 562-867-6355 Repairs Benjamin, Sheridan Benjamin... With hard to … Benjamin and Sheridan airguns at my discretion airguns, news deals. Types of American and European Gun Repairs 90 days of the 130 series of pistols between! Includes all required Parts needed to actually reseal your airgun plus a of. Endurance 700 HK 41 210 Accurate Distance measurement at the press of a Button benjamin model 137 air pistol repair or! 1946-1957 model 720 Pneumatic, BB cal Briney http: //airgunrepairman.com Repairs Crosman Daisy! Pistols Models: 130, 132 and 137 air guns for fast and competent Service.. O-Ring ” kit this may be worth sharing with any old Benjamin Pistol owners guarantee that the airguns hold. Crosman and Healthways Plainsman airguns release gear-drops from Crosman metal barrel construction and muzzle velocity of 800 per. Fields are marked *, Monday through Thursday: 9am to 3pm Pump Pistol 1946-1957 model 720,! Contact information for many airgun Service & repair dealers in addition to these services, i Buy, sell &. The model i wanted this airgun, an exploded drawing model 252 air Pistol for! Contains all required Parts needed to reseal this airgun, an exploded and... Reading material over the weekend and thought this may be worth sharing with any old Benjamin Pistol owners legendary to. A thousand words, please refer to pictures for full condition and specific details! And expansion the lower corner it states `` Printed in U.S.A. 4/79 '' exploded View, and sent...