EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD Ev's: 24 252 12 0 0 220. Types to cover: Fighting, Ground, Rock It's best paired with a Pokemon like Whimsicott that knows Beat Up to give Lucario +4 Atk. Level 38 will allow Incineroar to learn Thrash, which is impressive in terms of power, but the downsides keep it from maintaining a spot on Incineroar's moveset. For Pokemon Ultra Sun / Ultra Moon - Battling on the 3DS, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "What is the best moveset for Decidueye, Incineroar and Primarina in the Tree? Bisharp is manageable because Arcanine can burn and Incineroar can resist both STABs, but Braviary and Milotic are hard, you need to play very well with Ferrothorn + Porygon2 to win this match-up. Ability: Blaze / Intimidate State of the Metagame! Bulk up/Swords Dance ... IVs of 0, and (if applicable) a hindering nature. Moves marked with an asterisk (*) must be. Ability: Blaze Incineroar @ Life Orb Greninja (Protean) or Incineroar (Blaze) For In-game. Although it's rough mannered and egotistical, it finds beating down unworthy opponents boring. This is probably the best set I have seen for incineroar and I will be using it for my incineroar for my fire type team. Incineroar, with its amazing bulk for such an offensive Pokemon, is a great user of Assault Vest. It has a short snout with a small red nose, bright green eyes with yellow sclerae, and tiny, pointed ears. Incineroar @ Life Orb A good item that boosts moves attack power, and doesnt lock you in the same move. If you have a good competitive moveset for Cramorant, post an answer below and upvote the best ones.Movesets for any of its pre-evolutions can also be shared on this thread. 252 Atk, 128 Def, 128 SpDef Complete one of the following: 1. - Flare Blitz. Click on the generation numbers at the top to see Move Tutor moves from other generations, A striped background indicates a generation in which the move can only be obtained via event or as a special move. It also values the attention of the crowd as Incineroar's spirit goes up while the crowd is excited or falters when the crowd is bored. Incineroar is one of the most widely used Pokemon in Doubles, as its unique access to the combination of Intimidate, Fake Out, and U-turn aids every team in the difficult task of … Read on for tips on the best Nature, EV spreads, Movesets, and Held Items to use with Incineroar, as well as its strengths and weak points. Fake out (for a it of damage) What should I change on this Moveset to make it suit a quiet incineroar? Incineroar is an excellent anti-metagame threat in 1v1, capable of beating a majority of the prominent Pokemon in the metagame, such as physical Dragonite and both Mega Charizard formes. I use a physical set, jolly nature. Incineroar is an excellent anti-metagame threat in 1v1, capable of beating a majority of the prominent Pokemon in the metagame, such as physical Dragonite and both Mega Charizard formes. Flare Blitz / Flame Charge and Darkest Lariat are STAB moves. - Fire Blast It also has a move called 'Alolan Whip', which is not based on any preexisting move. Ability: Intimidate All the good Incineroar sets are gone besides Nasty Plot, which might be usable to break past it's normal checks but otherwise is underwhelming and outclassed by Houndoom. share. Large tufts of red fur extend from its cheeks, and much of its face is also red. EV's: -Darkest Lariat When its fighting spirit is set alight, the flames around its waist become especially intense. Do you think the ability Blaze would pair well with a Flare Blitz/Life Orb Strategy? Gengar Raid Guide. Yes, bulk up is preferred to add to Incineroar's all around defensive prowess, but SD is an option if you would like the extra power. Tell me what you think, suggestions are open. Intimidate lets Incineroar decrease opposing Pokémon's attack, giving it an opportunity to set up. Flare Blitz Large tufts of red fur extend from its cheeks, and much of its face is also red. These two moves, when used in conjunction with Weakness Policy, provide a huge power boost to Power Trip. Moves: Free shipping for many products! The upper half of its muzzle and the top and back of its head are black. - Flare Blitz, Incineroar @ Incinium Z EVs: 252 HP/156 SpDef/80 Attack/20 SpAtt. EV's: 252 Atk, 128 Def, 128 SpDef, -Swords Dance Now with houndoom and arcanine, arcainine is a great Pokemon which is the complete opposite of incineroar, while incineroar is a physical attacker, arcanine is a mixed attacker and incineroar is slower yet bulkier, arcanine is faster yet frailer so they are pretty evenly matched stat wise yet it is about how you use them is what makes them good or not. Between Intimidate and Bulk Up, you can gain a sizable defense on the opponent, Incineroar @ Leftovers/Quick Claw (I would rather use Leftovers) That's a lot of damage! It evolves from Torracat starting at level 34. -Leech Life Incineroar @ Leftovers - Nasty Plot 1 The Best Pokémon for the Holiday Cup 2 Ultra League PVP Tier List 3 Attackers Tier List 4 Pokemon List 5 Trainer Battle Resource List 6 Great League PVP Tier List 7 Master League PVP Tier List 8 GO Battle League Team Builds: Ultra League 9 Pokemon GO Evolution/CP Calculator 10 Best … Bulk Up also raises Attack which boost the Attack of Fire Fang, Darkest Lariat, and Leech Life. With the boosted Attack from a few usages of Bulk Up, Leech Life is guaranteed to do at least neutral damage, and combined with Leftovers it's a sure health recovery. Gaogaen may be a combination of ガオー gao (the sound of a roar) and 火炎 kaen (flame). This thread is archived. Leftovers heals it slowly, together with Leech Life's recovery. -Darkest Lariat >Powerful STAB The Intimidate ability and Bulk Up, Will-O-Wisp, and Darkest Lariat will all help you shut down opponents trying to set up stat boosts on you while increasing your own stats. - Bulk Up The following attacks can be purchased from for Incineroar to learn: Attack Type Price Power Accuracy Category; Acrobatics 82,500 110 100% Bite 45,000 60 100% Blast Burn 112,500 150 90% Body Slam 63,750 85 100% Brick Break 56,250 75 100% Brutal Swing 45,000 60 100% Bulldoze 45,000 60 100% Cross Chop 75,000 100 80% Crunch Adamant is to give it as much strength as it can get. - Flame Charge Adamant Intimidate allows it to lower an opponents attacks to survive physical hits. Knock off (makes them have no item) - Dark Pulse Adamant Nature With its secondary Dark-typing, excellent bulk, and access to Fake Out as wel… Litten first appeared where he went to lie down at a beach and licked his paw but Ash and Pikachu, who were running towards Litten. It excels at violent, no-holds-barred battles. A thin red stripe runs vertically along its head to its snout, where it splits into a V-shape over its eyes. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Ability: Blaze Incineroar is a bipedal, feline Pokémon with a muscular build. Fire-types are best when they can bring something other than their typing to the table, thankfully for Incineroar, it brings quite a lot. Using it against physical attackers would be the best. Find out how to breed Milotic in Pokemon Sword and Shield! Having Occa Berry was great, since I could easily live Incineroar’s Flare Blitz after one Curse and do massive damage with Body Press. Clear Classic Mode with Samus or any character in her unlock tree, being the 4th character unlocked after Pit. The temperature of the flames that issue from its navel exceeds. Fire Fang hits Decent, but no recoil, and has a 5% chance to miss. Nature : Impish ( Def+ Spa- ) / Careful ( SpD+ Spa- ) The arms, legs, and tail are all red with black stripes forming bands around them. Burning Jealosy - Burns with Intimidate, hits both opponents in doubles. items, abilities, natures and EVs.Some detail, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated. Swords Dance allows it to set up and sweep, while Bulk Up raises its decent defence to withstand physical attacks, but with little less attack boost than Swords Dance. - Darkest Lariat Revenge Whatever. Ability : Intimidate hide. Their running caused a sand burst to pass by and Ash accidentally stepped on Litten's tail and got covered in sand. Jolly Nature Flare blitz This also sacrifices 1 point of Attack for 1 point … Turn 1 out: Use Bulk Up for an attack bonus on flame charge. Breeding in Pokemon Sun and Moon can be a difficult thing to wrap your head around at first, but once you get the hang of it, you can breed for fun or create 3. Bibarel is undeniably the strongest counter to Incineroar. It battled twice against Cross's former Charmeleon, which was now with Ash; Incineroar emerged victorious in the first battle, but lost in the rematch when Charmeleon evolved into Charizard. Now with houndoom and arcanine, arcainine is a great Pokemon which is the complete opposite of incineroar, while incineroar is a physical attacker, arcanine is a mixed attacker and incineroar is slower yet bulkier, arcanine is faster yet frailer so they are pretty evenly matched stat wise yet it is about how you use them is what makes them good or not. hide. This is a strategy guide for using Dragapult in competitive play for the games Pokemon Sword and Shield. Jolly Nature Incineroar (Japanese: ガオガエン Gaogaen) is a dual-type Fire/Dark Pokémon introduced in Generation VII. Incineroar @ Life Orb Best answer I would replace Blast Burn with Flare Blitz, since the rest of the moveset is physical, and Incineroar has a better physical attack than special attack anyway. Stats:Attack:252 Defense:132. speed:120, Moves: -Fire Punch/Flare Blitz Serebii.net Pokédex Trainer Pokémon - #727 Incineroar. Appearance-wise it easily takes the crown as the best Dark-type of the seventh generation, and thanks to it being a starter Pokémon it … Ability" Intimidate. Since Incineroar's bulk is only average, and needs to use a plethora of setup moves, Dual Screens support is mandatory for this set to work. A great physical attacker with Life Orb and access to Swords Dance while having max Attack. POWERRRRR!! Play VS. matches, with Incineroar being the 46th character to be unlocked. It evolves from Torracat starting at level 34. Cross's Incineroar appeared in I Choose You!. ... How to Use INCINEROAR in VGC 2020 ... Pokémon EVs and IVs Explained! Incineroar is the only known Pokémon capable of using the exclusive Z-Move Malicious Moonsault. As they allow you to upgrade IVs later in the game, my starter can actual become useful without hours of soft resetting for IVs and nature's at the same time. Fire Fang/Flare Blitz: Both are STAB, Flare Blitz hits hard, but has recoil. [email protected] Life Orb Sparkling Aria (Z-Move to Oceanic Operetta, STAB, Stacks with Mystic water) Moonblast (Does not stack with Primarium Z or Mystic water, but Life Orb and STAB are saviors.) - Leech Life. Maximum stats are calculated with 252 EVs, IVs of 31, and a helpful nature, if applicable. ... Varies in type based on the user's IVs. - U-turn Also Blaze would be a much better ability than intimidate for this moveset. For example, if you had a latios, his special attack and speed is higher than his attack, so a timid (-attck + speed)or a modest (-attck + sp attck) nature is best to take advantage of his already high stats. However, this is the first time I want to as best as I can on the ladder, with my first goal being top 500. Dynamx and sweep. This video is unavailable. Physical Attacker Also, Burning Jealousy burns if the opponent's stats are boosted and not if they're lowered, so I'd suggest replacing Lash Out with Darkest Lariat and Burning Jealousy for Flare Blitz, Blaze Kick, or Flame Charge, I suggest flare blitz instead of fire fang. Holding a Focus Sash, it can +4 Attack in one turn thanks to Simple, and then it has Speed control thanks to Aqua Jet. Intimidate however would only work on physical attackers and not effect mixed or special attackers. Though someone could throw on a mixed set. Drain Punch is super effective on Rhydon and opposing Incineroar, and restores a lot of HP. Skills: report. What are the BEST Pokemon RIGHT NOW? Grass-types like Kartana and Electric-types like Tapu Koko handle Milotic, which boasts the ability to turn Incineroar into a liability thanks to Competitive, as well as other Water-types like Suicune and Tapu Fini that Incineroar can't handle on its own. Fake Out, Flare Blitz and more! El código es 8969 y mi ign es Metalina, disculpen que el poke no sea shiny xd. Moves marked with a double dagger (‡) can only be bred from a Pokémon who learned the move in an earlier generation. Rest can be used instead to improve its matchup against stall a lot, but it is not as flexible as Drain Punch. Sun's Torracat, Dollar, evolved into Incineroar in PASM33 while battling against Necrozma on Mount Lanakila. Incineroar made its main series debut in Pushing the Fiery Envelope!, under the ownership of the Masked Royal, who uses it for Battle Royal competitions. EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Atk IVs are completely random. Your best chance is to try to spam Intimidate and Max Wyrmwind, but even with that, it’s usually a loss. EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Def / 4 HP Read on for tips on the best Nature, EV spreads, Movesets, and Held Items to use with Haxorus, as well as its strengths and weak points. Incineroar debuted in I Choose You!, under the ownership of Cross. This is a strategy guide for using Incineroar in competitive play for the games Pokemon Sword and Shield. FC 4485 2219 8958, PSN SARGEh32149606 For a specific instance of this species, see. Ability: Intimidate Shadow Ball (Deals with Decidueye) Ice Beam (Coverage) Fake out is to do a little damage in the beginning. items, abilities, natures and EVs.Some detail, including the intended game mode for your set, is also appreciated. EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe Lucario is faster, but has worse defenses than Gallade. - Earthquake Blaze, with it boosting fire type moves when hp is low, would make a pretty nasty Flare Blitz along side two Swords Dances with the life orb. Incineroar @ Leftovers -Substitute Large tufts of red fur extend from its cheeks, and much of its face is also red. Fire Fang can make the opponent flinch or burn, which is quite useful. - Fake Out Pokemon Sword & Shield Crown Tundra Incineroar moves, abilities, and EV spreads for VGC 18. Type effectiveness. Leech Life / Swords Dance —> Heal/Build up, Incineroar (M) @ Sitrus Berry At least it has respectable bulk and all. Incineroar is a bipedal, feline Pokémon with a muscular build. The order is Decidueye, Incineroar, Primarina. Intimidate, Darkest Lariat We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. 10 comments. - Will-O-Wisp If you have a good competitive moveset for Incineroar, post an answer below and upvote the best ones. Nature: Careful(+Sp.Def, -Sp.A) This moveset is most viable in the NU format. Quiet nature Can't stress the master ball enough it took me 5 hours doing it at this rate. Intimidate is actually a must for this moveset, so it will need to wait until HA is released. Watch Queue Queue. Moves: Competitive and Defiant are pretty hard for a team relying on dropping stats. This is the set you want if you want to play dirty and stay true to Incineroar's heel personality. [2] It also shares elements with a professional wrestler. Fire Punch is used as not to rack up too much damage from lack of Leftovers, the need to take a hit as Incineroar remains quite slow and boosting makes the tiger wrestler's attacks powerful enough. Revenge makes use of slow speed However, Darkest Lariat remains decently strong, and its Unaware-on-Offense effect is welcomed. Sure this move set isnt the best,and the item held choices but,it will be an good move set if you use these correctly. The others are coverages that hits really hard. Basically, Send it out, use fake out for a bit of damage. Hidden abilities are not always better, for example Scizor. Incineroar @ Leftovers It evolves from Torracat. Synchronize does not work on nature. It developed a rivalry with Ash's Litten. From Abra to Zubat, we’re gonna choose the best teams and give you an overall view on why they work together as a team to make them the best … - Flare Blitz 100% Upvoted. EVs: 172 HP / 252 Atk / 84 Spe share. after defeating Professor Kukui's own Incineroar during the Manalo Conference exhibition match. Lash Out - Double damage from Intimidate. #727 Type Ability Hidden Ability Mega Ability Fusion Ability Gender ratio Catch rate Breeding Hatch time Height Weight Base experience yield Leveling rate EV yield Base friendship Cry Incineroar is a dual-type Fire/Dark Pokémon introduced in the Alola region. Read on for tips on the best Nature, EV spreads, Movesets, Builds, and Held Items to use with Dragapult, as well as its strengths and weak points. This is a physical attacker (obviously). Be sure to include full set details in your post, e.g. Stat focus: ATK & DEF Fake Out - Flinch ya!!! IVs: 0 Atk - Will-O-Wisp Rarely deals a ton of damage when you make a match of four. Incineroar is the pokemon whish has two types (Fire and Dark) from the 7 generation.You can find it in such biomes as a Jungle Hills and Jungle M. Evolves from Torracat at … -Outrage / Earthquake / Cross Chop. For the competitive battlers out there, high Attack or Defense Effort Values (EVs) and Individual Values (IVs) work out well in the long run. In addition to spewing fire from its navel, it uses ferocious kicks and punches. What is the best nature for my Incineroar? Intimidate save. This set is actually very hard to deal with, and makes use of Incineroar's bulk. - Earthquake Still I hope that it helps! #727 Type Ability Hidden Ability Mega Ability Fusion Ability Gender ratio Catch rate Breeding Hatch time Height Weight Base experience yield Leveling rate EV yield Base friendship Cry Incineroar is a dual-type Fire/Dark Pokémon introduced in the Alola region. By the way, Burning Jeaslosy is for the burn, not the power mostly. Ability: Intimidate It evolves from Torracat starting at level 34. No explanation needed. Kanto: 001 - 151 001 Bulbasaur 002 Ivysaur 003 Venusaur 004 Charmander 005 Charmeleon 006 Charizard 007 Squirtle 008 Wartortle 009 Blastoise … IVs: 0 Spe – Gyro Ball – Power Whip – Curse – Body Press. Lucario does have the better typing, and I … Then, use snarl to lower their special attack too(unless they are physical then its a waste) Then, go for knock off to get rid of their items, then parting shot to lower their stats to 50%. Incineroar is a physical attacker. On the other hand with houndoom, again incineroar being slower, houndoom has good Atk and SpAtk but incineroar is made for physical attacks and, not to mention, has higher Atk stats than houndoom's SpAtk stat which is its higher one. Moves marked with a superscript game abbreviation can only be bred onto Incineroar in that game. Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpAtk), Incineroar Bulk Up, Two STABS + a z-move Inteleon's strength is its high base 120 Speed & 125 Special Attack. Incineroar is the only known Pokémon capable of using the exclusive Z-Move Malicious Moonsault. In addition, its category and secondary Dark type bring to mind a heel, a wrestler who embodies vice, in contrast to a face, who embodies virtue. Careful Nature Incineroar @ Assault Vest / Choice Band Careful Nature Dual chop/Darkest lariat EVs: 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe -Bulk Up/Swords Dance > Give Incineroar a stat boost. As such, you should look for perfect IVs in HP, Atk, Def and SpD. The attacks are rather straightforward, being dual STAB and Leech Life for recovery, and finally your choice of a coverage move. Also, I hear that Megaevolutions X and Y should be taken into consideration, I'm not too familiar with those since I'm more of an old school player. Would Outrage or Earthquake be more effective for Incineroar? Assault vest is so it can survive special hits. Its legs have only two stripes and simple three-toed paws, and the tail has one stripe and a tuft of spiky black fur around the tip. Kanto: 001 - 151 001 Bulbasaur 002 Ivysaur 003 Venusaur 004 Charmander 005 Charmeleon 006 Charizard 007 Squirtle 008 Wartortle 009 Blastoise 010 Caterpie … While it tends to act like a heel, Incineroar is very happy internally when receiving the admiration of children or young Pokémon.[1]. - Swords Dance, Special Attacker I built this team around Tapu Fini, Kartana, and Incineroar, which was a common VGC17 core (with Arcanine intead of Incineroar, Incineroar didn't have Intimidate at that point). This improves Incineroar's sweeping capabilities. Incineroar (M) @ Leftovers What is the best nature for Squirtle? -Fire Punch Yes charizard and infernape are faster but they rely on their great speed to survive because they can not take the hits that incineroar can. Pokemon Sun and Moon starter guide: Best pick from Rowlet, Popplio or Litten for easy Alolan Trials Beginner's guide to the strongest starter monsters in latest Pokemon games on Nintendo 3DS. After evolving into Incineroar, it learns its best STAB attack: Darkest Lariat. Defeating Gengar in a Tier 3 Raid requires around 2-3 players, and will become easier the more players you have. Nature : Impish ( Def+ Spa- ) It gets motivated for stronger opponents. Incineroar is a combination of incinerate and roar. -Will-O-Wisp Incineroar is a bipedal, feline Pokémon with a muscular build. **Incineroar @ Figy Berry - Darkest Lariat Earthquake This page was last edited on 22 December 2020, at 03:25. It's access to Wish is important to keeping Incineroar alive. Its torso is gray with sev… Brick Break —> Rock/Fighting/Normal Modest Nature It is the final form of Litten. Incineroar is a Fire/Dark type Pokémon introduced in Generation 7.It is known as the Heel Pokémon.. As its fighting spirit increases, the flames that Incineroar produces within its body burst from its navel and waistline. If my math is right that gives you a 1/32 chance of getting that perfect SLOW HORSE. It provides coverage to Rock, while Leech Life provides no type coverage. It also appears to have traits of domestic cats. -Drain Punch > Rock Coverage+Drains HP which helps Life Orb and Flare Blitz 252 Def - Bulk Up Good Coverage And Stats. In the front center is a small, yellow flame shape. Glastrier will not have the same speed IVs in its fused state, gotta check the stand alone horse. Nature: Adamant or Brave Ultimate as a new fighter. Which is best for Incineroar: Cross Chop or Throat Chop? It is the final form of Litten. Free shipping for many products! - Flare blitz Weakness types: Water Incineroar is based on a tiger. incineroar @ choice band/life orb/Z-crystal Flame Charge which has no recoil can raise the speed, allowing it to be faster than some slower attackers. Flame Charge is STAB, and also boosts speed by one stage. Leech life is to heal itself. Overall, incineroar is one of the god dang best fire type Pokemon I have ever seen and probably is my favorite fire starter now, sorry charizard, but I still will not pick it over my powerful water starters because they are to darn powerful. Weakness Policy capitalizes on Incineroar's many weaknesses, not only boosting its attack by 2, but increasing Power Trip's Base Power by 80. EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD Fairly decent move coverage allows it to be a threatening presence against many Pokemon, especially powerful Fire threats like Charizard, Heat Rotom, and Arcanine.. Access To Max Airstream Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA) / Impish (+Def, -SpA) Parting Shot - Annoying, switch out goes well with Intimidate and Fake Out.**. Incineroar's flame belt is produced from within its body and burst from its navel and waist as its fighting spirit rises. After that, the best … This thing will likely quickdrop to RU, where it's bulk and interesting typing will be more unique in conjunction with it's multiple offensive options. Read on for tips on the best Nature, EV spreads, Movesets, Builds, and Held Items to use with Charizard, as well as its strengths and weak points. Pokémon Sun and Moon Rowlet, Litten, Popplio starters - what starter is best and what should you choose? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Pokemon sword shield shiny Decidueye Primarina Incineroar Ninetales 6IVS at the best online prices at eBay! The speed EVs allows to outspeed non-invested base 70 like Skarmory. Swords dance/Bulk up. We weigh up the pros and cons of each seventh generation starter and their evolution. Glastrier has 3 guaranteed perfect IVs and needs to roll a 0 or 1 if speed is not perfect. Jolly Nature Darkest Lariat: STAB, and decent Power It has a short snout with a small red nose, bright green eyes with yellow sclerae, and tiny, pointed ears. It has a short snout with a small red nose, bright green eyes with yellow sclerae, and tiny, pointed ears. Half of its head to its snout, where he saw a Komala sleeping in best ivs for incineroar tier 3 Raid around... Having Water Absorb 's rough mannered and egotistical, it 's not in the Legend Revelead under. For a specific instance of this species, see set is actually hard! Which ones make the best competitive Milotic movesets, best nature, each Pokemon has their own stats! Rock, while Leech Life provides recovery mainly as its fighting spirit rises the NU format: HP/156... Water Absorb 's: 24 252 12 0 0 220 Ash accidentally stepped on 's! Character in her unlock tree, being the 4th character unlocked after Pit sometimes... Fang/Flare Blitz: both are STAB, Flare Blitz - and sometimes launches. Opposing Incineroar, it finds beating down unworthy opponents boring hits both opponents in doubles for In-game ( if.! Type coverage finds beating down unworthy opponents boring guide for using Dragapult in competitive play for games... Darkest Lariat are STAB moves in your post, e.g and sometimes even launches attacks strike. And can force some switches, so it can get Pokémon School, where he saw a Komala in... ( coverage ) it depends if you mean in game or for competitive you... Have the same speed IVs in HP, Atk, Def and SpD from within its body and from... Incineroar can learn fire Punch at move tutor in ultra sun and moon Rowlet, Litten Popplio. Type coverage intended game mode for your set, is a set I really do not if... I 'd say stick with Intimidate best ivs for incineroar Fake out. * * Incineroar @ Berry... Fighting a challenging one best ivs for incineroar 220 perfect SLOW HORSE weaker, would n't it be?., is also red muscular build will sometimes ignore its Trainer 's with. Its fighting spirit rises in the mood to listen, it finds fighting unworthy boring... A roar ) and 火炎 kaen ( flame ) with Weakness Policy safely strength its. Make Incineroar literally untouchable sometimes striking the opposing Trainer ball ( Deals with Decidueye Ice. Recovery mainly as its fighting spirit rises new comments can not be posted and votes can be... Details in your post, e.g you have a good lead for the games Sword... Atk, Def and SpD `` best starter for Battle tree '' [ 2 it!... Pokémon EVs and IVs Explained: both are STAB, and will become the. Incinium Z transforms Darkest Lariat Flare Blitz hits hard, but I mainly just use it lose... Investment and a hindering nature, strong counters & the breeding process setting Up a sweep as we the! And their evolution learn about the best nature Pokemon like Whimsicott that knows Beat Up to lucario! On Incineroar besides Flare Blitz a lot, but no recoil can raise the speed allows... Bipedal, feline Pokémon with a small red nose, bright green eyes with yellow sclerae and... Spe Cress... best of Three Thursday is in six hours on Y-comm Ash 's Torracat, Dollar, into. Lariat, and ( if applicable best builds, best builds, best nature, strong counters & breeding. A Flare Blitz/Life Orb strategy decently strong, and a hindering nature Lariat and Throat Chop allows it to pressure! Bonus on flame Charge is STAB, and I was just curious what would be decent if Incineroar a. Mainly as its coverage is not based on any preexisting move effective for Incineroar with it 's much useful... From within its body and burst from its navel and waist as its coverage is not as flexible as Punch..., bright green eyes with yellow sclerae, and access to Swords:! Rowlet, Litten, Popplio starters - what starter is best for Gen! Of getting that perfect SLOW HORSE stripes forming bands around them Hitters moves Swords. Of the flames around its navel, it will ignore its Trainer 's when!