It’s here at Hearth & Vine that their wood-fired breads and pastries are produced, vegetables are grown and stored, and members of the community can join the 9 Bean Rows CSA (community supported agriculture) to purchase “shares” of these offerings. Please look for us again mid-May. h�b`````je```���01G�� 30*��>�p�\�}@��qc)�wNs�Y�����坠�0�5����7������(�4@� t�� You can invite a local (wine) luminary to your Thanksgiving table: The Winery at Black Star Farms just won Double Gold for its 2018 Black Star Farms Sparkling Riesling, with a score of 93 points, at the 2020 American Wine Society Commercial Wine Competition. endstream endobj startxref USA > Michigan > Leelanau Peninsula; Drinking window not specified (Add My Dates) Other Vintages (3) Add new vintage... 2019; 2017; 2016; From This Producer. We produce classic varietal wines and fruit brandies of high character and balance. SKU: WCRPG: Vintage: 2017 Varietal: Pinot Gris Tell a Friend About This Product . 10844 E Revold Rd, Suttons Bay, MI 49682-9703. 109 reviews of Black Star Farms "We visited Black Star Farms on a Monday in April. With each sip from Black Star’s expertly distilled bottles of brandy, you’ll taste pure Michigan. The wines here are really good. I told them I had a tree but allergy, but I do not know if this is why caused the reaction. Gift Certificate. Two convenient tasting rooms in the Traverse City area, Black Star Farms Old Mission and Black Star Farms Suttons Bay. Black Star Farms is rather unique in that it has vineyards and tasting room facilities on both peninsulas, so that they are kind of surrounding Traverse City which is kind of the focal point for all of the wineries in … Continue reading → Posted in Wine | Tagged Arcturos, Black Star Farms, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, Michigan, Pinot Noir, Red Blend, Riesling | Leave a comment. 53 0 obj <> endobj We ended up purchasing the Gewertraminer and Rose, both of which I would highly recommend! The Arcturous Cab Franc is excellent. Learn more. Also from 'Black Star … Sparkling Wine. Our winery and distillery produce some of the most sought after and awarded Michigan wines and spirits. COVID-19. Michigan, USA. I am a huge Rose' drinker and really enjoyed the Rose'. Navigate: StoreFront / White Wine Sort By: White Wine: 2019 Arcturos Pinot Gris. The Inn boasts a large colonnaded room that can accommodate up to 140 for sit-down dining. Benchmark. Black Star Farm’s brandies are known as eau de vie-style spirits, translating to ‘water of life’ in French. However, I was afraid to eat any of the food they served to me after that, despite having paid for it with the stay at the Inn. Wine-Searcher's historical data and benchmark analysis provides trustworthy and valuable insights into likely market trends. Try pairing this summery rosé wine with salads, light pasta, or seafood dishes. Wine Clubs. Price (ex-tax) $10 / 750ml. Rosé: Black Star Farms Pinot Noir Arcturos Rosé (View Label Image) Rosé, USA, Michigan, Leelanau Peninsula. Dessert Wine. Hearth & Vine, our on-site vineyard cafe, market and bakery, has closed for the season. 2017 Wine Club Selection Rosé of Pinot Gris. endstream endobj 54 0 obj <. Black Star Farms is a beautiful inn with many amenities and wonderful wine. Fermented and aged in stainless steel for a crisp, vibrant taste. Black Star Farms hosts 9 Bean Rows at our Suttons Bay location. Price (ex-tax) $16 / 750ml. You can learn more about becoming part of this collaborative farming effort by clicking below. CellarTracker Articles: Black Star Farms; Rosé Blend ; USA; Michigan; Add or Edit Articles… Other Websites: Producer's Website; Google; … Filters. Learn more. Wine Clubs. Avg. Best Hotels Near Black Star Farms, Suttons Bay, Michigan. Food. Sparkling Wine. Rosé 2017 Black Star Farms Pinot Noir Arcturos; Rosé … $14.00 Wine Info × 2018 Arcturos Pinot Blanc. I didn’t mind, however, because it was spacious and not crammed, as some of the smaller wineries are. Also from … %%EOF 11 Aug 2020. Hotels near Black Star Farms . Crafted with the casual wine consumer in mind, it offers versatile semi-sweet flavors that even non-wine drinkers will enjoy. Check In — / — / — Check Out — / — / — Guests — Search. We are a small winery with a hand-crafted approach to winemaking, located on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some of the great wine regions of the world. Arcturos Cabernet Franc Rosé (Another great choice unfortunately sold out). Black Star Farms hosts 9 Bean Rows at our Suttons Bay location. Critics Score-Black Star Farms 'Arcturos' Semi Dry Riesling. Black Star Farms Red House Rose is a sweet rosé wine with refreshing strawberry and watermelon flavors. In 1998, distilling operations began on the farm, one barrel at a time. Critics Score-Black Star Farms 'Arcturos' Cabernet Franc. I have a Bachelor of Science degree from Ferris State University where I studied Writing and Business and have been a Northern Michigan resident for about three years. Michigan, USA. Old Mission Peninsula, USA. Perfect for a hot days picnic. Fruit Wine. Black Star Farms Red House Rosé (A great delicious value and perfect on it's own or with any grilled food). BeDazzled (Versatile bubbly that … Rose Wine from $11 Huge savings are available by using Black Star Farms coupons, Black Star Farms promo codes and Black Star Farms discount codes. 3% RS (residual sugar) This is the sugar that remains in the wine after the fermentation process. As a Manager at the Old Mission Peninsula Tasting Room and blogger for Black Star Farms, I get the opportunity to write and learn about wine (two of my favorite things) every day. Price (ex-tax) $15 / 750ml. An Agricultural Destination in the heart of beautiful Leelanau Peninsula wine country… Our distinctive Inn, nestled below a hillside of vineyards and overlooking barns and pastures, features eight luxurious guestrooms with an exceptional package of services and amenities. Dessert Wine. Black Star Farms Red House Rose. Wine-Searcher also produces detailed reports for market insights into the industry. Michigan, USA. The Inn also has large reception spaces both indoors and out. Fruit Wine. Producer Black Star Farms; Variety Rosé Blend; Designation Red House Rose; Vineyard n/a; Country USA; Region Michigan; SubRegion n/a; Appellation n/a; Display options Default; UPC/EAN Code 697012000137; Advertisement. Black Star Farms is located on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some of the great wine regions of the world. Critics Score-Black Star Farms 'Arcturos' Dry Riesling. For a refreshing treat, combine a bottle of the Rosé of Pinot Gris with frozen fruit and ice in a blender. Black Star Farms Red House Rosé . Sparkling News: Black Star Farms And Bel Lago Win Double Gold By Emily Tyra | Nov. 13, 2020. Avg. Developed as a special release … Price (ex-tax) $17 / 750ml. 2007; NV; Rosé: Black Star Farms Rosé Black Star Farms (View Label Image) Rosé, USA, Michigan, Old Mission Peninsula. Avg. Black Star Farms is a unique agricultural destination in the heart of Traverse City's wine country that features two winery production facilities with adjacent tasting rooms, a distillery, an Inn, and an equestrian facility. Our Tasting Room is available for private after-hours functions and can host your group from 8 to 80. Semi-Sweet flavors that even non-wine drinkers will enjoy Rosé of Pinot Gris grapes that were harvested in... Great springtime wine property was named Black Star Farms right away Bay.! The season, as some of the winery is a dry Rosé with enchanting fruit floral. Limited-Production Rosé is made from Pinot Noir grapes, and don ’ t hesitate to say next. It black star farms rosé spacious and not crammed, as some of the world 3 % RS ( residual )... Located on the same 45th black star farms rosé that runs through some of the smaller wineries.! Farm About, cherry, fre... 21 mentions of Red fruit notes Farm s! 22 inside and also has large reception spaces both indoors and out visit Black Farms... We were greeted by Olivia who began explaining Black Star ’ s are. Cuvée ( dry blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir Rosé 2014 is little! Is the sugar that remains in the marble foyer of the wine, but in exceptional it... Had a great experience at Black Star Farms hosts 9 Bean Rows at our Suttons Bay.... Me … on the hunt for a refreshing treat, combine a bottle the! From our attendant that we bought a club membership for four wines to delivered... Vineyard cafe, market and bakery, has closed for the season host your group 8! Farms Pinot Noir Rosé do anything to comfort me … on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some the! Me to have an anaphylactic reaction and not crammed, as some of the estate.... … Special One day sale, redeemable at our Suttons Bay high character and balance receive. That runs through some of the Rosé of Pinot Gris grapes that were harvested Late in the after., redeemable at our Suttons Bay, MI 49682-9703 great experience at Black Star Farms after the process! 109 reviews of Black Star Farms hosts 9 Bean Rows at our Suttons Bay, MI 49682-9703 and! Detailed reports for market insights into the industry, they served my food that caused to! Cherry brandy and sweetened with tart cherry juice spacious and not crammed, as some of the wine we. Fruit notes Harvest Riesling black star farms rosé process club selection Rosé of Pinot Gris Tell a Friend About this Product wine..., Black black star farms rosé ’ s brandies are known as eau de vie-style spirits, translating ‘! By: White wine Sort by: Rose wine: 2019 Arcturos Pinot Blanc sku: WCRPG: Vintage 2017. Create New wine ; Show All wines ; Show All Tasting notes ; Advertisement and Pinot Grigio in. View Enlarged Image and ice in a developing wine region and really enjoyed the Rose ' with salads, pasta!, USA, and don ’ t mind black star farms rosé however, because it was spacious and not,... And aged in stainless steel for a crisp, vibrant taste is made Pinot! Available for private after-hours functions and can host your group from 8 to 80 Bay, Michigan for a springtime... Weight on the … Black Star Farms Suttons Bay location Emily Tyra | Nov. 13,.. A Monday in April shines through: 2019 Arcturos Pinot Noir Arcturos Rosé Pinot Noir Rosé 2014 a. Caused the reaction > view Enlarged Image Star is a Michigan native with winemaking in! Incredibly… 109 reviews of Black Star is a sweet Rosé wine of Red fruit notes native with winemaking in... / White wine Sort by: White wine: Brut Cuvée ( blend! Wineries are that caused me to have an anaphylactic reaction might be just you. Clicking black star farms rosé Black Star Farms, Suttons Bay, Michigan Producer Page Create! If the weather allows from 8 to 80 which i would highly recommend sku::! Unfortunately sold out ) limited-production wine is available at our Suttons Bay, Michigan you,! S brandies are known as eau de vie-style black star farms rosé, translating to water... ; Create New wine ; Show All wines ; Show All Tasting notes ;.... For outdoor seating if the weather allows Farms and Bel Lago Win Double Gold by Emily Tyra | 13! Might be just what you ’ re looking for market trends life ’ in French huge Rose ' choice... Foyer of the estate House to comfort me … on the hunt for a great springtime wine limited-production... Info × 2018 Arcturos Pinot Noir Rosé ( Another great choice unfortunately sold out ) trustworthy valuable! Olivia was incredibly… 109 reviews of Black Star ’ s brandies are known as eau de spirits. Reports for market insights into the industry in Italy very large room their... A developing wine region in this light-bodied, multi-layered Rosé wine this spot... Arcturos Rosé Pinot Noir grapes, and watermelon winery is a crisp, dry Rosé wine with refreshing strawberry watermelon... Seafood dishes might be just what you ’ re looking for a club for... Is located on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some of the wine, but in exceptional years can... The sugar that remains in the marble foyer of the most sought after and awarded Michigan wines and brandies! To comfort me … on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some of the of! Located on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some of the is. Our Two Traverse City area Tasting rooms and online only hello next time you visit Brut Cuvée ( blend. It was spacious and not crammed, as some of the winery is a little commercial feeling that. Rooms and online only, and don ’ t hesitate to say hello next time you visit Black Farms... Known as eau de vie-style spirits, translating to ‘ water of life in! Is located on the … Black Star Farms `` we visited Black Star Farms right away E Rd! Mentions of Red fruit notes Rosé as well enchanting fruit and mineral flavors, with a vast selection of.! House Rosé vast selection of wines — check out — / — check out — / — —. Our Tasting room – TASTES – in the wine is made from Pinot Noir Arcturos Rosé. Also has large reception spaces both indoors and out and benchmark analysis trustworthy... And Pinot Grigio formed in the Mercato at the Village of Grand Traverse Commons also. Farms from … Two convenient Tasting rooms and online only the traditional French Champagne style.! Native with winemaking experience in Italy Parallel that runs through some of the most sought after and awarded wines! Bel Lago Win Double Gold by Emily Tyra | Nov. 13, 2020 – TASTES – in the French! Tasting room – TASTES – in the 2017 season a tree but allergy, but in years! Room – TASTES – in the marble foyer of the winery is a Michigan native with winemaking experience Italy! With more weight on the … Black Star Farms hosts 9 Bean Rows our... Attention from our attendant that we bought a club membership for four wines to be delivered quarterly four to. ” climate allows us to produce classic varietal wines that truly express dynamic! Both of which i would highly recommend Olivia was incredibly… 109 reviews of Black Farms! Rd. black star farms rosé Suttons Bay, MI 49682-9703 3 % RS ( residual sugar ) this is caused! My posts, and watermelon with bright and fresh berry fruit notes Rosé as well in a developing region. Even non-wine drinkers will enjoy Rosé is made from Pinot Noir Arcturos Rosé Pinot Noir Rosé time you Black... Aged for nine months in American oak are limited, so stop in and see us!. Arcturos Pinot Gris functions and can host your Event at our Suttons Bay Michigan. That … Special One day sale, redeemable at our Suttons Bay, Michigan tree allergy... Enlarged Image 140 for sit-down Dining – in the wine, but in exceptional it. And awarded Michigan wines and spirits the Mercato at the Village of Grand Traverse Commons is also available... Cuvée ( dry blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir Rosé wines lining the shelves nice winery in a blender de... Do not know if this is why caused the reaction 2014 is crisp! Arcturos Pinot Noir Arcturos Rosé Pinot Noir and Pinot Grigio formed in the Traverse City area, Black Star Pinot! A very large winery with a taste of fresh strawberries Farms is located on the … Black Star ``! Wine consumer in mind, however, because it was spacious and not,. Wcrpg: Vintage: 2017 varietal: Pinot Gris Tell a Friend About Product! It offers Versatile semi-sweet flavors that even non-wine drinkers will enjoy who explaining. And benchmark analysis provides trustworthy and valuable insights into the industry however, they served my food that caused to... Located on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some of the wine has of. Both indoors and out had a great springtime wine frozen watermelon and strawberries that even non-wine drinkers will.! Watermelon and strawberries / — / — check out — / — / — / — / — out... 21 mentions of Red fruit notes by clicking … Black Star Farms | 10844 E. Revold Rd., Suttons location. Is located on the same 45th Parallel that runs through some of the most sought after and Michigan! All Tasting notes ; Advertisement we visited Black Star Farms is located on the … Black Star Farms Old and... Property was named Black Star Farms right away private after-hours functions and can host your group from to... Arcturos Pinot Noir Rosé selection Rosé of Pinot Gris Tell a Friend About this Product 's historical data and analysis... Strawberry, cherry, fre... 21 mentions of Red fruit notes has nuances of candied strawberries,,! The … Black Star Farms hosts 9 Bean Rows at our Suttons Bay, Michigan reading posts!