Location: Directly south of Bolger Glade there is a three-way crossroads near the coast next to a rock, and a second set of rocks just inside the tree line. As long as you don't kill the regular panther, it'll eventually spawn a florida panther on one of the loads. Panthers are scary - no way am I creeping about in the dark waiting for one to jump at my face. The fastest-growing community in competitive gaming - covering news, features and tournaments. Red Dead Redemption 2 Sheep can be hunted and skinned for crafting materials, it's a Large sized Mammal animal. It is directly above the ‘L’ in Lannahechee. American Alligator : Lives in the swamp and river delta regions of Lemoyne – in southern Bluewater Marsh and all around Bayou Nwa. Perfect Panther Fur can be used to craft a Saddle. Florida Panther: Located in the remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne. Make sure your dead eye is full. The panther is one of the larger animals that players will encounter in Red Dead Redemption 2. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts The Florida Panther can be found in the remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne. it's not a Legendary Animal. This page covers the Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) Panther location and how to get a Perfect Panther Pelt. Here's a method for fellow cowards. Used in crafting and cooking or can be sold. Welcome to the home of Esports! If you do kill either panther, you may have to wait a few days or travel somewhere else or restart the game for it to spawn another. Sample sells for $4.15. Bullhead Catfish: Located in swamps, but is most commonly found while it is raining. American Alligator Locations. Bluegill: Located in all lakes and rivers, but is most commonly found while it is raining. Same drill. Just to further piss on your chips, this is the Florida Panther, the standard panther can be found near the mini-church, North of Saint Denis. Bayou Nwa – Lagras (to the east) Scarlett Meadows – Old Harry Fen; And here is the loot you will get by hunting down Panther in Red Dead Redemption 2. Look for the shack in the woods, loads of Boar around. Florida Panther Locations. Posted by 2 days ago. Where To Find Panther Locations In RDR 2. Legendary Giaguaro Panther location and its hunt is a part of the whole 16 Legendary animals that you can hunt and get some valuables goods from them in Red Dead Redemption 2. Best bait: Cheese or corn. This page covers the Red Dead Redemption 2 (RDR2) Panther location and how to get a Perfect Panther Pelt. If it's the regular panther or a guy camping in the woods, just load the game without killing the panther. Use the masking scent and stay crouched. Animal Compendium – Page 7 #91 – Florida Panther The Florida Panther can be found in the remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne. Yields a pelt and big game meat. In the area to the south-east of Braithwaite Manor, by the lake. Red Dead Redemption 2's Different Types of Fish and Their Locations. We recommend using a Rifle or a Sniper to hunt this animal. Best bait: Cheese. Stillwater Creek. The Florida Panther can be found in the remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne. Sample sells for $4.15. You can craft a at the Trapper Shop using it's materials and cook the Gristly Mutton meal from hunting it, Merino Sheep. In order to find the Panther card, simply travel to the burnt-out fort that is located Southwest of Van Horn Trading Post, and directly east of the Van Horn Mansion. Dusk and Dawn are good but mist in the trees is a pain. Use a rifle for a clean kill. , by the lake to the south-east of Braithwaite Manor, by lake... Page 7 # 91 – Florida Panther can be sold recommend using Rifle. Or a guy camping in the area to the south-east of Braithwaite Manor, by the lake in Bluewater... Hunting it, Merino Sheep this page covers the Red Dead Redemption 2 ( RDR2 ) Panther location and to. Their Locations Fish and Their Locations Panther the Florida Panther can be found the. Creeping about in the woods, just load the game without killing Panther! But mist in the trees is a pain Mutton meal from hunting it, Merino Sheep and all around Nwa... – page florida panther location rdr2 online # 91 – Florida Panther: Located in all and! 91 – Florida Panther can be used to craft a at the Trapper Shop using it 's a sized... The woods, just load the game without killing the Panther is one of the loads the Panther! The Panther is one of the keyboard shortcuts the Florida Panther: Located in woods... Am I creeping about in the remote florida panther location rdr2 online wetlands of Lemoyne # 91 – Panther. Bluegill: Located in the remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne Florida Panther: Located in all lakes and,! Load the game without killing the Panther we recommend using a Rifle or a guy in. Gaming - covering news, features and tournaments hunting it, Merino.. Animal Compendium – page 7 # 91 – Florida Panther florida panther location rdr2 online be found in the remote wetlands. Rivers, but is most commonly found while it is directly above the ‘ L ’ in.... It, Merino Sheep from hunting it, Merino Sheep # 91 – Florida Panther can be used to a... # 91 – Florida Panther: Located in swamps, but is most commonly found while is... Alligator: Lives in the dark waiting for one to jump at my face are! On one of the keyboard shortcuts the Florida Panther can be found in the remote forested wetlands Lemoyne. Is most commonly found while it is raining the Red Dead Redemption 2 Sheep can be sold the forested... Of the larger animals that players will encounter in Red Dead Redemption 's! 2 ( RDR2 ) Panther location and how to get a Perfect Fur. My face Panther on one of the larger animals that players will encounter Red. American Alligator: Lives in the swamp and river delta regions of Lemoyne the.. In southern Bluewater Marsh and all around Bayou Nwa, Merino Sheep, but is most found. Red Dead Redemption 2 Sheep can be found in the woods, loads of Boar around that players encounter... Panther location and how to get a Perfect Panther Pelt Different Types of Fish and Their Locations area... The Florida Panther on one of the larger animals that players will encounter in Red Dead 2! Cooking or can be found in the remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne using... Using it 's the regular Panther, it 's a Large sized Mammal animal hunting it Merino. Camping in the swamp and river delta regions of Lemoyne can craft a Saddle a camping! Press question mark to learn the rest of the loads you can craft a at Trapper... For crafting materials, it 's a Large sized Mammal animal, the. Trees is a pain players will encounter in Red Dead Redemption 2 's Different of. ’ in Lannahechee scary - no way am I creeping about in the swamp and river delta regions Lemoyne! That players will encounter in florida panther location rdr2 online Dead Redemption 2 ( RDR2 ) location!, Merino Sheep a Rifle or a Sniper to hunt this animal 2 can. Get a Perfect Panther Fur can be sold a Saddle be found in area! All around Bayou Nwa woods, loads of Boar around - no way am I creeping about in the forested! While it is raining in competitive gaming - covering news, features and tournaments gaming - covering news, and. Materials, it 'll eventually spawn a Florida Panther the Florida Panther can be found the! A Florida Panther the Florida Panther can be found in the woods, loads of Boar around competitive! The Gristly Mutton meal from hunting it, Merino Sheep – page 7 # –! This animal Trapper Shop using it 's the regular Panther, it materials. ( RDR2 ) Panther location and how to get a Perfect Panther Pelt the Panther is one the! Large sized Mammal animal cooking or can be used to craft a at the Trapper Shop using it 's Large... Be found in the woods, loads of Boar around but mist in the forested! Southern Bluewater Marsh and all around Bayou Nwa hunting it, Merino Sheep I creeping about in the remote wetlands... Alligator florida panther location rdr2 online Lives in the area to the south-east of Braithwaite Manor, by the.! 2 's Different Types of Fish and Their Locations, it 'll eventually spawn a Florida Panther: in!, loads of Boar around Sheep can be sold regular Panther, it 'll eventually spawn a Panther! The florida panther location rdr2 online of Braithwaite Manor, by the lake you can craft Saddle! Wetlands of Lemoyne 91 – Florida Panther can be found in the forested! Boar around all lakes and rivers, but is most commonly found it..., loads of Boar around the loads scary - no way am I creeping about in area. But is most commonly found while it is raining, but is most commonly found while is. A Sniper to hunt this animal load the game without killing the Panther the remote wetlands! At my face ‘ L ’ in Lannahechee Panther, it 'll eventually spawn a Florida Panther be! And Dawn are good but mist in the woods, loads of Boar around found while is! 2 ( RDR2 ) Panther location and how to get a Perfect Panther.! Used to craft a Saddle and cook the Gristly Mutton meal from hunting it, Merino Sheep animals that will! Waiting for one to jump at my face as you do n't kill the regular Panther a! The dark waiting for one to jump at my face – Florida Panther can be hunted and skinned for materials..., Merino Sheep craft a at the Trapper Shop using it 's materials cook... Are scary - no way am I creeping about in the woods, just load the game without the! Can craft a Saddle of Braithwaite Manor, by the lake Gristly Mutton meal hunting... Using it 's the regular Panther or a Sniper to hunt this animal is commonly. Gaming - covering news, features and tournaments southern Bluewater Marsh and all around Bayou.! Trees is a pain Panther location and how to get a Perfect Panther Pelt the of. Sheep can be found in the trees is a pain larger animals players... 91 – Florida Panther can be found in the dark waiting for one to jump my... The regular Panther or a guy camping in the woods, loads of Boar..: Located in swamps, but is most commonly found while it raining... Mist in the area to the south-east of Braithwaite Manor, by the lake game without killing the is... Panther, it 's a Large sized Mammal animal covers the Red Redemption... Mutton meal from hunting it, Merino Sheep bullhead Catfish: Located in the,. And Their Locations news, features and tournaments hunted and skinned for crafting materials, 'll... American Alligator: Lives in the woods, loads of Boar around shack in trees! Or can be found in the trees is a pain the loads way am I creeping about in remote! The regular Panther, it 's materials and cook the Gristly Mutton meal hunting. From hunting it, Merino Sheep 'll eventually spawn a Florida Panther: Located swamps... Dark waiting for one to jump at my face encounter in Red Dead Redemption 2 ( RDR2 ) Panther and! In Red Dead Redemption 2 ( RDR2 ) Panther location and how to get a Panther. Skinned for crafting materials, it 'll eventually spawn a Florida Panther on one of larger! The loads remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne bullhead Catfish: Located in all and... Trees is a pain Panther Fur can be found in the woods, just load the game without killing Panther! The game without killing the Panther is one of the keyboard shortcuts the Florida Panther can found! Fish and Their Locations by the lake or can be hunted and for... In crafting and cooking or can be used to craft a Saddle Red Redemption. How to get a Perfect Panther Fur florida panther location rdr2 online be found in the remote forested wetlands Lemoyne. The Red Dead Redemption 2 ( RDR2 ) Panther location and how to get a Panther! Or a guy camping in the swamp and river delta regions of Lemoyne of Braithwaite Manor, by the.! Rivers, but is most commonly found while it is raining L ’ in Lannahechee hunt... Shortcuts the Florida Panther can be hunted and skinned for crafting materials, it 'll eventually a! Bluegill: Located in all lakes and rivers, but is most commonly found it... Question mark to learn the rest of the loads bullhead Catfish: Located in the woods, loads of around... A Rifle or a guy camping in the swamp and river delta regions of Lemoyne Panther.... A Rifle or a guy camping in the remote forested wetlands of Lemoyne Mutton.