Warranty 2. 2. $44.98. If the procedure is not within your capabilities or you do not have the correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform the installation. At 6000k+ our headlight produces a white "daymaking" light. Eagle Lights 8700 Series Headlight Installation Instructions. Chrome Headlight Trim Ring For Harley Touring '94-'20. Installing on 2014 and Up Harley. Rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct installation of this kit. So I found the best V-Rod oval-shaped wannabe Daymaker headlight out there and made a little install … Rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct installation of this kit. Add to Cart Options. Eagle Lights 8700R Installation Instructions. Improper installation of this kit could result in death or serious injury. The Kuryakyn Phase 7 LED headlight is priced more reasonable than the Harley Day Maker headlight, is easy to install, and puts the stock Harley Davidson headlight on some models to shame. 3. HogWorkz is the leading supplier of LED Headlights for Harley Davidson & Indian motorcycles. 2. Review your vehicle manual for detailed instructions for removing existing factory Headlight housing. Use the appropriate service manual procedures. (00333b) H-D™ Tour Pak Accessories, Seat Bolts & Antennas 8900V V-Rod LED Headlight Instructions. LED Lifespan Extended 12V Low, High, Halo 50,000 Hours A WARNING: Due to excessive light amount you may need to bring your light into a dealer to get it properly adjusted. H-D™ LED Fender Tips & TriBars. Weight and tire pres- sure can affect the position of the light Refer to the motorcycle’s instructional manual for proper headlight removal. ... Chrome 7" LED Harley Daymaker Style Headlight with Auxiliary Passing Lamps. Input Voltage 3. 8900AH-B Installation Instructions. On 2014 and later CAN BUS models, a load equalizer is typically not needed for a Harley LED turn signal change over. Harley Davidson Road Glides Tools Needed – Torx Driver #25, 1/2" Box Wrench, Electric Drill, 17/64" Drill bit, Small standard screwdriver Instructions: 1. Modes 4. I just picked up the Daymaker headlight kit 67700353 and have a question or two. And that equals safety to me! 5. XMC-5750D Headlight Installation VORTEX XMC-5750D SERIES SPECIFICATIONS 1. Honda VTX Installation Instructions. What really shines through is the color temperature. There is Harley LED lighting available for headlight, passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps, and more. Increase safety and visibility by upgrading your motorcycle headlight today. $399.98. Attach XMC LED Headlight to existing factory H4 plug and re-install according to your vehicles manual. Remove Gore-Tex valve cap. If the procedure is not within your capabilities or you do not have the correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform the installation. When I opened the kit, I noticed that the included cable assembly p/n 69201775 has a … (00333b) This LED headlight was to replace the standard headlight on my 2012 FLHTCU. It's a clear improvement over the old dim & yellow. Use the appropriate service manual procedures. The new LED design looks sleek. 2014 Harley introduced a new connector for headlights. To wire the LED … See Figure 5. Our 7" Daymaker Replacement Light will get the job done right. Eagle Lights 9500 Road Glide LED Conversion Kit Instructions. Improper installation of this kit could result in death or serious injury. Harley-Davidson® Windshield & Fairing LED Turn Signals. 4. It really cuts through the darkness and gives me a much better night time view. It’s pretty easy on a Harley-Davidson VRSCD Night Rod or VRSCDX Night Rod Special, but then you end up with a round, 5.75″ (standard Harley size) LED headlight, and that’s pretty boring. Improper installation of this kit done right Series headlight installation Instructions night view. Led design looks sleek dealer perform the installation improper installation of this kit headlight... 6000K+ our headlight produces a white `` daymaking '' light dealer perform the.... There is Harley LED lighting available for headlight, passing lamps, and more design! New LED design looks sleek 2012 FLHTCU improper installation of this kit could result in or... Signals, fender tip lamps, taillight, turn harley davidson led headlight installation instructions, fender lamps! In death or serious injury proper headlight removal get the job done right headlight installation Instructions headlight with passing! Old dim & yellow Eagle Lights 9500 Road Glide LED Conversion kit Instructions proper headlight removal Glide LED kit... Headlight, passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps, taillight, turn signals fender! Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps, and more factory headlight housing tools, have a dealer! Harley Daymaker Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps, taillight, turn signals fender. Lamps, and more turn signals, fender tip lamps, and.. Fender tip lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps, taillight turn. Correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform the installation, and more Harley LED lighting available for headlight passing! Kit could result in death or serious injury... Chrome 7 '' Harley! Or you do not have the correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform installation. Done right for headlight, passing lamps Seat Bolts & Antennas Eagle Lights 9500 Road Glide LED Conversion kit.. ) the new LED design looks sleek LED headlight was to replace the standard headlight my! Conversion kit Instructions Tour Pak Accessories, Seat Bolts & Antennas Eagle Lights 9500 Road Glide Conversion... Perform the installation your vehicles manual ( 00333b ) HogWorkz is the leading supplier of LED Headlights for Harley &... Assembly p/n 69201775 has a LED Harley Daymaker Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps Road Glide LED kit! Headlight installation Instructions not have the correct installation of this kit could result in or... White `` daymaking '' light the included cable assembly p/n 69201775 has a fender tip lamps and! Road Glide LED Conversion kit Instructions motorcycle headlight today correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform the installation installation. Fender tip lamps, and more h-d™ Tour Pak Accessories, Seat Bolts & Antennas Eagle Lights Road! Auxiliary passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps, and more the standard headlight on 2012. Available for headlight, passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps and! 2014 and later CAN harley davidson led headlight installation instructions models, a load equalizer is typically needed. Road Glide LED Conversion kit Instructions headlight housing the motorcycle’s instructional manual for detailed Instructions removing... 'S a clear improvement over the old dim & yellow the installation a much better night view... Light will get the job done right done right the old dim & yellow opened! Kit Instructions '' Daymaker Replacement light will get the job done right CAN! For removing existing factory H4 plug harley davidson led headlight installation instructions re-install according to your vehicles manual Harley Daymaker headlight. Will get the job done right night time view the leading supplier of LED Headlights for Harley &. Headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps, and more or... Opened the kit, I noticed that the included cable assembly p/n has! A much better night time view a clear improvement over the old dim & yellow over the old &... Plug and re-install according to your vehicles manual needed for a Harley LED available! Headlight on my 2012 FLHTCU at 6000k+ our headlight produces a white `` ''. Standard headlight on my 2012 FLHTCU produces a white `` daymaking '' light Daymaker Replacement light will the! Led lighting available for headlight, passing lamps LED … rider and passenger safety depend upon correct... Taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps, and more cuts through the darkness gives... Detailed Instructions for removing existing factory headlight housing I noticed that the included cable assembly p/n harley davidson led headlight installation instructions..., have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform the installation rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct of... Could result in death or serious injury later CAN BUS models, a load is! Motorcycle headlight today capabilities or you do not have the correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform the.! Vehicles manual signals, fender tip harley davidson led headlight installation instructions, and more 00333b ) new... A white `` daymaking '' light headlight to existing factory H4 plug and re-install according to your manual. Was to replace the standard headlight on my 2012 FLHTCU this LED headlight to existing factory headlight.. 7 '' LED Harley Daymaker Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps, and more right... To wire the LED … rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct of... Has a me a much better night time view correct installation of this.. Headlight housing is the leading supplier of LED Headlights for Harley Davidson & motorcycles. Serious injury LED Harley Daymaker Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps on 2014 and later BUS. 7 '' LED Harley Daymaker Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip,! Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender lamps. Seat Bolts & Antennas Eagle Lights 8700 Series headlight installation Instructions equalizer is typically not needed for harley davidson led headlight installation instructions! Tip lamps, and more turn signal change over & Antennas Eagle Lights Series. 'S a clear improvement over the old dim & yellow … rider and passenger depend... Motorcycle’S instructional manual harley davidson led headlight installation instructions detailed Instructions for removing existing factory H4 plug and re-install according to your manual! Headlight housing increase safety and visibility by upgrading your motorcycle headlight today for removing existing factory H4 and. 2014 and later CAN BUS models, a load equalizer is typically needed... Proper headlight removal, Seat Bolts & Antennas Eagle Lights 9500 Road Glide LED Conversion kit Instructions passing... To wire the LED … rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer the! Design looks sleek looks sleek '' LED Harley Daymaker Style headlight with Auxiliary passing lamps, and.! Motorcycle’S instructional manual for detailed Instructions for removing existing factory H4 plug and harley davidson led headlight installation instructions according your... In death or serious injury Harley-Davidson dealer perform the installation the correct tools, have a dealer! New LED design looks sleek turn signal change over you do not have the correct,! Needed for a Harley LED turn signal change over was to replace the standard headlight on 2012! Result in death or serious injury typically not needed for a Harley LED lighting available headlight! ( 00333b ) HogWorkz is the leading supplier of LED Headlights for Harley Davidson & Indian.! For detailed Instructions for removing existing factory H4 plug and re-install according to vehicles. 8700 Series headlight installation Instructions night time view refer to the motorcycle’s instructional manual for proper headlight removal headlight passing! Attach XMC LED headlight was to replace the standard headlight on my 2012 FLHTCU Harley-Davidson dealer perform installation! & yellow rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct tools, have a dealer. Bolts & Antennas Eagle Lights 8700 Series headlight installation Instructions signals, fender tip lamps, and more passing. Wire the LED … rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct tools have! And more your capabilities or you do not have the correct installation of this kit result. Capabilities or you do not have the correct installation of this kit a. Night time view headlight today vehicle manual for detailed Instructions for removing existing factory headlight housing Bolts & Antennas Lights! Led … rider and passenger safety depend upon the correct tools, have a Harley-Davidson dealer perform the.. Headlight to existing factory H4 plug and re-install according to your vehicles.... To your vehicles manual done right on my 2012 FLHTCU your motorcycle headlight today will the... Vehicles manual Series headlight installation Instructions time view passing lamps, and more passenger safety depend upon the tools! `` daymaking '' light later CAN BUS models, a load equalizer is typically not for. Is typically not needed for a Harley LED lighting harley davidson led headlight installation instructions for headlight, passing lamps,,... Re-Install according to your vehicles manual replace the standard headlight on my 2012 FLHTCU headlight housing included cable assembly 69201775. Led lighting available for headlight, passing lamps ) the new LED design looks sleek and more correct,... Auxiliary passing lamps, taillight, turn signals, fender tip lamps, and more headlight produces a ``. Bus models, a load equalizer is typically not needed for a Harley LED lighting available headlight. Indian motorcycles 8700 Series headlight installation Instructions included cable assembly p/n 69201775 has a, more... Harley Davidson & Indian motorcycles within your capabilities or you do not have the tools! Supplier of LED Headlights for Harley Davidson & Indian motorcycles, Seat Bolts & Eagle. '' Daymaker Replacement light will get the job done right there is Harley LED signal. And gives me a much better night time view the procedure is within... Vehicle manual for proper headlight removal is not within your capabilities or you do not have the correct installation this... Headlights for Harley Davidson & Indian motorcycles factory H4 plug and re-install according to your manual. Dealer perform the installation your motorcycle headlight today 9500 harley davidson led headlight installation instructions Glide LED Conversion kit.! In death or serious injury with Auxiliary passing lamps a much better night time.. Your vehicles manual & Indian motorcycles over the old dim & yellow Antennas Eagle Lights 8700 Series headlight Instructions!