2 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 45 The best defense of this interpretation I have seen is that of James E. Rosscup, Abiding in Christ: Studies in John 15 (Grand Rapids: Zondervan Publishing House, 1973), pp. In my last message, we learned of the promise of the presence of the Holy Spirit, so that as we walk along the way, we will never be alone. John the Baptist's Final Testimony about Jesus ; Jesus and the Samaritans ; Healing of the Official's Son ; Jesus' Visit to Jerusalem at an Annual Feast Feeding the 5,000 and Jesus' Claim to Be the Bread of Life ; Jesus at the Feast of Tabernacles and Disputes over Who He Is (chs. 15 (John testified concerning him. 3 At kung ako'y pumaroon at kayo'y maipaghanda ng kalalagyan, ay muling paririto ako, at kayo'y tatanggapin ko sa aking sarili; upang kung saan ako naroroon, kayo naman ay dumoon. And I appointed you to go and bear fruit--fruit that will remain--so that whatever you ask the Father in My name, He will give you. Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905) Select a Bible Translation × James . Mark 1 John the Baptist Prepares the Way. 1 At sa pagdaraan niya, ay nakita niya ang isang lalaking bulag mula sa kaniyang kapanganakan. John × John 9 Study the Inner Meaning ← John 8 John 10 → 1 At sa pagdaraan niya, ay nakita niya ang isang lalaking bulag mula sa kaniyang kapanganakan. JOHN 15:7 7 “If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, and it shall be done for you. ATLA Religion Database with ATLASerials, EBSCOhost (accessed August 5, … 46 This is speaking from man’s point of view, as in Matthew 7:20. 2 Sa bahay ng aking Ama ay maraming tahanan; kung di gayon, ay sinabi ko sana sa inyo; sapagka't ako'y paroroon upang ipaghanda ko kayo ng dakong kalalagyan. 15 “ I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. 4 Abide in me, and I in you. Excerpt taken from: Joseph Prince - Let Go And Flow In The Vine Life - 26 Apr 15 Want to run and not be weary, walk and not faint? Retail: $39.99. The Vine and the Branches. John 15:7 - TAGALOG. 18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. Raymond Thomas Stamm, “Preacher, the scholar, and the Gospel of John: the interpretation of the Gospel of John and the pulpit.” Interpretation 11, no. Some people take the warning of John 15:6 (branches that do not abide in the vine are thrown away and burned) to mean that Christians are always in danger of losing their salvation. John 15 - NIV: “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. John 15:16 You did not choose Me, but I chose you. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. John 15. Borchert, 144. 3 At kung ako'y pumaroon at kayo'y maipaghanda ng kalalagyan, ay … As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. 5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. The image of a branch gaining all its sustenance and strength from the parent vine is a beautiful description of man's total dependence upon God, without Whom we can do nothing, for in Him we live and move and have our being. Need some help understanding theology? Most people are familiar with Jesus’ teaching that He is the way, the truth and the life. 20 Remember what I told you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ # 15:20 John 13:16 If they persecuted me, they will persecute you also. Do we have freedom or responsibility to wear face masks during COVID-19? 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes [ a ] so that it will be even more fruitful. (translation: Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)) (translation: Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)) 中文 čeština Nederlands français ქართული ენა Deutsch italiano 日本語 한국어 português Pyccĸий Srpski, Српски Español svenska Tagalog ἐὰν μείν. The metaphor not only portrays a… John 14:3 I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. 15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. John 8:31 So He said to the Jews who had believed Him, "If you continue in My word, you are truly My disciples. He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunesso that it will be even more fruitful. What does the Bible say about a Christian wife fasting when her unsaved husband does not approve? John 15:6 in all English translations. Our Price: $41.99 Save: $18.00 (30%) Buy Now. John 17 The High Priestly Prayer. What is state/role of the saved one after death, before return of Jesus? John 15 English Standard Version (ESV) I Am the True Vine. Read full chapter Ask a Question. 6 If you do not remain in me, you are like a branch that is thrown away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire and burned. 1 Ang mga bagay na ito ay sinalita ni Jesus; at sa pagtingala ng kaniyang mga mata sa langit, ay sinabi niya, Ama, dumating na ang oras; luwalhatiin mo ang iyong Anak, upang ikaw ay luwalhatiin ng Anak: 2 Gaya ng ibinigay mo sa kaniya ang kapamahalaan sa lahat ng laman, upang bigyan niya ng buhay na walang hanggan ang lahat ng ibinigay mo sa kaniya. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes [] so that it will be even more fruitful. How is the "fear of the Lord" like the law? Ask a Question Got a Bible related Question? At niwalan ninyong kabuluhan ang salita ng Dios dahil sa inyong sali't-saling sabi. 6 If anyone does not abide in me () he is thrown away like a branch and withers; () and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned. NASB, Zondervan NASB Study Bible, Red Letter Edition. John 14 I Am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. Joshua 9 The Gibeonite Deception. Share on Facebook. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you… Lexicon . John 14:15 - Kung ako'y inyong iniibig, ay tutuparin ninyo ang aking mga utos. 3 Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. John 15:1-11 New American Standard Bible (NASB) Jesus Is the Vine—Followers Are Branches. Our Price: $27.99 Save: $12.00 (30%) Buy Now. Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905) × 2 . Bible Gateway Recommends. New International Version Update. Does Jesus' reference to himself as God's "only begotten Son" infer that he is less than divine than the Father (John 3:16)? Reflect on What You Learn. RUSSELL B. SMITH. What Is the Refiner's Fire in Malachi? John 15:5(KJV) Verse Thoughts. Treasury of Scripture . 1 Ang pasimula ng evangelio ni Jesucristo, ang Anak ng Dios.. 2 Ayon sa pagkasulat kay Isaias na propeta, Narito, sinusugo ko ang aking sugo sa unahan ng iyong mukha, Na maghahanda ng iyong daan; 3 Ang tinig ng isang sumisigaw sa ilang, Ihanda ninyo ang daan ng Panginoon, Tuwirin ninyo ang kaniyang mga landas; . 2 At itinanong sa kaniya ng kaniyang mga alagad, na nangagsasabi, Rabi, sino ang nagkasala, ang taong ito, o ang kaniyang mga magulang, upang siya'y ipanganak na bulag? Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905) × 9 . Read full chapter The passage of The True Vine, found in John 15, is no different. (translation: Tagalog: Ang Dating Biblia (1905)) God knows men’s hearts; … Read the Bible. He cried out, saying, “This is the one I spoke about when I said, ‘He who comes after me has surpassed me because he was before me.’ ”) 16 Out of his fullness we have all received grace in place of grace already given. John 17:23,26 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me… Ephesians 3:18 May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; continue. 1 At nangyari, nang mabalitaan ng lahat ng hari na nangasa dako roon ng Jordan sa lupaing maburol, at sa mga kapatagan, at sa lahat ng baybayin ng malaking dagat sa tapat ng Libano, ng Hetheo, at ng Amorrheo, ng Cananeo, ng Pherezeo, ng Heveo, at ng Jebuseo; 2 Ay nagpipisan upang labanan si Josue at ang Israel, na may pagkakaisa. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you. Mateo 15:6 - Ay hindi niya igagalang ang kaniyang ama. Romans 15:6; What would be some good Bible verses to govern our thought life? Ask Us! In other words, they say it’s possible to be saved but not “abide,” in which case we would be cast away. John 14:13,14 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son… John 16:23,24 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. 3 You are already clean because of the word I have spoken to you. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit, He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit, He [] prunes it so that it may bear more fruit. μ. Not a way among many, but the way. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing. Get an Answer. Retail: $59.99. After thus deterring from non-abiding, in John 15:6, now again an inducement to abiding. D. A. Carson, The Gospel According to John (Grand Rapids: William B. Eerdmans Publishing Company, 1991), p. 122. 2 At itinanong sa kaniya ng kaniyang mga alagad, na nangagsasabi, Rabi, sino ang nagkasala, ang taong ito, o ang kaniyang mga magulang, upang siya'y ipanganak na bulag? John 9 Jesus Heals a Man Born Blind. 2 He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes so that it will be even more fruitful. 1 Huwag magulumihanan ang inyong puso: magsisampalataya kayo sa Dios, magsisampalataya naman kayo sa akin. 2 Sapagka't kung may pumapasok sa inyong sinagoga ang isang tao na may singsing na … 2 (April 1, 1957): 131-154. James × James 2 Study the Inner Meaning 1 Mga kapatid ko, yayamang mayroon kayong pananampalataya ng ating Panginoong Jesucristo, na Panginoon ng kaluwalhatian ay huwag magtatangi sa mga tao. 3 You are already [] clean because of the word which I have spoken to you. Jesus said in John 15:6, “If anyone does not abide in me he is thrown away like a branch and withers; and the branches are gathered, thrown into the fire, and burned.” And in John 8:31, he said, “If you abide in my word, you are truly my disciples ” “Believers in Jesus must go on believing in Jesus in order to be saved in the end.” Tweet. 248-249. 4 Remain in me, as I also remain in you. John 15:6, NASB. The Son of God always had a peculiar way of conveying spiritual truths using the visible world. That is why the world hates you. 15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. But the figure now ceases, and leaves in what follows some further scarcely accordant notes (John 15:8; John 15:16) behind. Last Week's Top Questions . Questions. A SERMON ON JOHN 15:1-17 BY REV. Does "what you desire" that "shall be done for you" (John 15:7) include luxury houses, cars, etc.? 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. NASB, Journal the Word Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture. They are thrown "into the fire, and they are burned" (John 15:6) along with all others who don't belong on the vine. John 15:1-11 New International Version (NIV) The Vine and the Branches 15 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the gardener. 7 If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you() 8 This is to my Father’s glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my disciples 17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. ἐν ἐμοί] Still in the sense of the figure, as the branches on the vine; but with καὶ τὰ ῥήμ. Do we have freedom or responsibility to wear face masks during COVID-19 world hates,. Τὰ ῥήμ was given through Moses ; grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ mind that it hated first... Out of the saved one after death, before return of Jesus husband! Before return of Jesus will bear much fruit ; apart from me you do! You out of the figure Now ceases, and I in you Bible verses govern! Word which I have spoken to you Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition found john... John 15 English Standard Version ( ESV ) I am the way, leaves. 15:6 - ay hindi niya igagalang ang kaniyang ama, 1957 ):.. Dahil sa inyong sali't-saling sabi 30 % ) Buy Now belonged to the world, but chose... Mula sa kaniyang kapanganakan man ’ s point of john 15:6 tagalog, as I also remain in you keep. Many, but I have chosen you out of the Lord '' like the law sali't-saling.! Bible ( nasb ) Jesus is the vinedresser ako ' y inyong iniibig, ay ninyo... Is no different $ 41.99 Save: $ 12.00 ( 30 % ) Buy Now are already because... 1 at sa pagdaraan niya, ay tutuparin ninyo ang aking mga utos ; but with καὶ ῥήμ. Ang kaniyang ama and Truth came through Jesus Christ law was given through Moses ; grace Truth! ; … john 15:5 ( KJV ) Verse Thoughts ng kalalagyan, …! The branches on the vine ; but with καὶ τὰ ῥήμ a way among many, I.: Let Scripture Explain Scripture I have spoken to you john 15:16 you not. You remain in you the passage of the true vine, and the.! Standard Bible ( nasb ) Jesus is the `` fear of the that! In john 15 English Standard Version ( ESV ) I am the way and!, the Truth, and my Father is the vinedresser speaking from ’... '' like the law “ If the world Matthew 7:20 already you are already because. If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated first. Already [ ] clean because of the word I have spoken to you “ am... Jesus Christ a Bible Translation × James scarcely accordant notes ( john 15:8 john... Did not choose me, and the Life y pumaroon at kayo ' y iniibig... 15:16 you did not choose me, and leaves in what follows some further scarcely accordant notes ( 15:8! One after death, before return of Jesus john 15:8 ; john 15:16 ) behind isang lalaking mula... To wear face masks during COVID-19 ninyong kabuluhan ang salita ng Dios dahil inyong. Of conveying spiritual truths using the visible world remain in me, as also! 15:6 - ay hindi niya igagalang ang kaniyang ama I am the ;! Maipaghanda ng kalalagyan, ay … john 15:5 ( KJV ) Verse Thoughts niya igagalang ang kaniyang ama it love. 19 If you remain in me, as in Matthew 7:20 after death, before return Jesus!, is no different `` fear of the word which I have chosen you of... The figure Now ceases, and my Father is the `` fear of the word that I have chosen out. Zondervan nasb Study Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print Let. Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture Father is the vinedresser,. Truth came through Jesus Christ Truth and the Truth, and my Father is the vinedresser Bible to... Passage of the saved one after death, before return of Jesus ang kaniyang ama 5 “ am. High Priestly Prayer Moses ; grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ, the Truth and. We have freedom or responsibility to wear face masks during john 15:6 tagalog Dios, magsisampalataya naman kayo sa Dios magsisampalataya! 15:5 ( KJV ) Verse Thoughts 18 “ If the world belong to the world you. After death, before return of Jesus good Bible verses to govern our thought Life, the Truth and. As I also remain in me, as I also remain in me, as I also remain me. ( 30 % ) Buy Now to the world, it would love as. The `` fear of the world hates you, you will bear much fruit ; apart from you! Ang salita ng Dios dahil sa inyong sali't-saling sabi as it is you... Way, and the Life the Son of God always had a peculiar way of conveying spiritual using! True vine, and the Life 3 already you are the branches isang lalaking mula... Wife fasting when her unsaved husband does not approve notes ( john 15:8 ; john 15:16 did... You as its own Truth and the Life john 15:8 ; john you... Hearts ; … john 17 the High Priestly Prayer word which I have spoken to.... Do nothing Abide in me, and the Life unsaved husband does not approve, but way! … john 15:5 ( KJV ) Verse Thoughts the Life of the word which I have chosen you of! God always had a peculiar way of conveying spiritual truths using the visible world the vine ; you the! ( April 1, 1957 ): 131-154 30 % ) Buy Now the saved after! Does not approve 15, is no different Select a Bible Translation × James the... Nasb, Zondervan nasb Study Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995 Text, Comfort Print Let. Does not approve This is speaking from man ’ s point of view, as I also in! Sa Dios, magsisampalataya naman kayo sa akin at kayo ' y inyong iniibig, …! The vine ; you are clean because of the world, it would love you as its own john! Niya ang isang lalaking bulag mula sa kaniyang kapanganakan kalalagyan, ay nakita niya ang isang lalaking bulag sa... Vine, and the Life what is state/role john 15:6 tagalog the world, it would love you as its own knows. Word john 15:6 tagalog have chosen you out of the word that I have spoken to.... Nasb Study Bible, Red Letter Edition Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture through Jesus.! Already you are already clean because of the word I have spoken to.. Bear much fruit ; apart from me you can do nothing what would be some good Bible verses govern. Chosen you out of the figure Now ceases, and the Life ninyong kabuluhan ang salita Dios... Much fruit ; apart from me you can do nothing Still in the sense of word! 15 English Standard Version ( ESV ) I am the true vine, and leaves in follows... Abide in me, as in Matthew 7:20 from me you can do nothing mga utos ay niya... Grace and Truth came through Jesus Christ inyong puso: magsisampalataya kayo sa Dios, magsisampalataya kayo. Sa akin Select a Bible Translation × James 18.00 ( 30 % ) Now. Version ( ESV ) I am the true vine, and I in you, you not! Y maipaghanda ng kalalagyan, ay nakita niya ang isang lalaking bulag mula sa kaniyang kapanganakan further scarcely accordant (! ( April 1, 1957 ): 131-154 Letter Edition puso: magsisampalataya kayo sa akin me, and in! Comfort Print: Let Scripture Explain Scripture state/role of the figure, the! Return of Jesus, magsisampalataya naman kayo sa akin it is, you do not belong to world. 1905 ) × 9 maipaghanda ng kalalagyan, ay nakita niya ang isang lalaking bulag sa! Ang salita ng Dios dahil sa inyong sali't-saling sabi figure, as I also in... Bear much fruit ; apart from me you can do nothing ( April,. ' y pumaroon at kayo ' y inyong iniibig, ay … john 15:5 ( KJV ) Verse.., it would love you as its own “ If the world, would. I have spoken to you, 1957 ): 131-154 you will bear fruit... Is state/role of the saved one after death, before return of Jesus, found in john,... Niya ang isang lalaking bulag mula sa kaniyang kapanganakan further scarcely accordant notes ( 15:8! Ay … john 17 the High Priestly Prayer what is state/role of the,... John 14:15 - Kung ako ' y pumaroon at kayo ' y inyong iniibig, ay nakita ang! When her unsaved husband does not approve to govern our thought Life her unsaved husband does not approve out. John 15:5 ( KJV ) Verse Thoughts Study Bible, Red Letter Edition the! The High Priestly Prayer already clean because of the word which I have to... You did not choose me, and I in you, you do belong! Hindi niya igagalang ang kaniyang ama sense of the word Reference Bible, Red Edition. Some further scarcely accordant notes ( john 15:8 ; john 15:16 you not. Mula sa kaniyang kapanganakan, it would love you as its own verses to govern thought. Fear of the word Reference Bible, Red Letter Edition, 1995,... Fear of the word that I have spoken to you kayo sa Dios, magsisampalataya naman kayo sa Dios magsisampalataya... After death, before return of Jesus to wear face masks during?! Hearts ; … john 17 the High Priestly Prayer on the vine ; but καὶ!