Frost cake with Cool whip topping . https://www.grinningcheektocheek.com/strawberry-fluff-jello-salad Diced Strawberries Strawberry Galettes. Remove any left-over ice cubes. jelly jars or 8 oz. cream cheese 1 cup sugar 1 large Cool Whip 2 pkgs. Let’s just say it didn’t last long around my house. Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter, Filed Under: Desserts, Recipes Tagged With: Pie, strawberries, A DIY fanatic, Kelly shares her journey through her blog, Live Laugh Rowe, where she showcases her recipes, tutorials, crafts, home projects, and all things DIY. container cool whip, package strawberry jello, crushed pretzel sticks, melted butter, sugar, block of cream cheese (room temperature), sugar, boiling water. Add the water to the gelatin mixture. The recipe only requires 4 ingredients — plus some water and ice. (Until alomost set). But I really wanted to make something different and share it here on the blog. Add to the gelatin mix and stir until the mixture is slightly thickened. Strawberry Jello Salad FAQs. A week or two ago I picked up four quarts of strawberries from a local family in Rogersville, MO. Any flavor Jello may be used. I’m certain that the recipe has been around for-ever; however, it’s new to me. This type of pie is also referred to as Strawberry Milkshake Pie, No-Bake Strawberry Pie, Fluffy Strawberry Pie, etc. Remove left-over ice cubes. Jello Salad .. A Strawberry Pie recipe with jello and cool whip piled into a graham cracker crust making a delicious dessert. After looking over several different versions of this recipe and reading through the comments, I honestly didn’t know how this would turn out. However, I would not recommend freezing and thawing the pie before serving. Mmmm. You can also add pineapple tidbits for another delicious twist. Fold in diced strawberries. Ready in 15 minutes. pkg. Add the ice to the bowl and stir until it's completely dissolved. Add strawberries; stir until berries separate and gelatin begins to thicken. Regardless of what you call it, it’s a cool treat that is refreshing during the warmer months. Boil 2/3 cup water. Serving frozen is certainly an option — and it’s just as tasty (but frozen). This cool and refreshing Strawberry pie with Jello is super simple to make. Pour into 8-inch square dish. Hi Jan. Stir in the boiled water until the gelatin powder is completely dissolved. We simply use 1 Cup of Heavy Cream, 1 1/2 Tbsp of powdered sugar (confectioners sugar) and 1/2 tsp of Vanilla Extract. Graham Cracker Crust (store-bought or homemade), How to Make Strawberry Pie with Jello and Cool Whip. Mix Jello (dry) with Cool Whip. « Coloring Pages with Scripture | Free Printables, Grilled Chicken Thighs with Peach Barbecue Marinade ». Then mix in juice.... pineapple; well drained. Google+. Required fields are marked *. Vanilla Butter Cake It's perfect for spring and summer holidays, parties and potlucks! Be sure to follow along as she shares her passion for life, love and family! , 1 large box Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding (instant pudding will not work for this recipe), 5 ounces (1/2 a bag) of mini marshmallows. Ingredients needed for Strawberry Fluff Jello Salad: 1 large box Cook and Serve Vanilla Pudding (instant pudding will not work for this recipe) 1 large box strawberry jell-o; 16 ounces Cool … Notes:  I froze my strawberry pie for the purpose of photographing. Add the … They tend to turn brown and get mushy if you add them too early. I’ve never tried using the instant pudding but some of my readers have and they reported back that it does work. … Put in the fridge to set for about 10-15 minutes. Easy Strawberry Jello Pie Recipe. I thought I’d share it with you. In a hurry? 1 1/2 cups thawed Birds Eye Cool Whip Non-Dairy Whipped Topping (plus additional for garnish, if desired) Dissolve Jell-O in 1 cup boiling water. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/strawberry-whip-cream-jello-dessert How to Make a Strawberry Jello Pie. Would you have a jello recipe with cottage cheese in the recipe and whatever flavor and whatever fruit Amy — December 21, 2016 @ 4:48 am Reply Hmm, I remember a jello salad which goes something like 1 carton cool whip, 1 carton cottage cheese, 1 package any flavor jell-o and 1 can drained crushed pineapple. By signing up, you agree to receive Live Laugh Rowe e-mails. How to Make Strawberry Pie with Jello and Cool Whip Boil 2/3 cup water. A sweet treat perfect for a hot summer day! Add the mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, and maraschino cherries into the … Make the jello according to package directions. Refrigerate 15 min. Wink-wink. Chill in refrigerator for 30 minutes. Mix in the cool whip. https://www.cupcakesandcutlery.com/the-easiest-strawberry-cake-recipe Let me know what you think. Hi Nancy. Placing the strawberry jello into a large bowl. Fill each jar with what would be the pie filling on top of the crumble. Add cool whip and whisk until strawberry gelatin and cool whip are thoroughly mixed. Article by Taryn Murphy. This East Coast Girl at heart believes family is number one as she finds the perfect balance of being a daughter, wife, sister, entrepreneur, writer and woman of God. Combine them all in a bowl and whip them on a high setting. 2.3k. Here’s to no-bake desserts, fresh strawberries, and cool whip. 2 Whisk in COOL WHIP until blended. size) partially thawed frozen strawberries or raspberries As you can see I decided on Strawberry Pie Recipe (with Jello and Cool Whip). You can put the jello/pudding mixture into the freezer to set up and it will be ready to mix in about an hour. Refrigerate until … strawberry or raspberry jello 2 (1/4 pt. I hope you enjoy this deliciousness as much as we did. … Strawberry Fluff. Stir together the boiling water and strawberry Jello for two minutes until completely dissolved. Place strawberry gelatin powder into a large bowl. A Strawberry Pie recipe with jello and cool whip piled into a graham cracker crust makes a delicious dessert. Quickly add one tub of coolwhip and whip into jello by hand, once mixed in add the other tub as well. Strawberry Jello Fruit Salad is a light, foamy pink retro recipe made with strawberries, Cool Whip whipped topping and Jello. Honestly, the hardest part is waiting for the Jello to set. If you can make gelatin from a box, you can make this easy no-bake pie. Mix in the fresh strawberries. As it thaws, water pools at the bottom and makes the crust soggy. It will turn into a nice pink color. Jello With Cool Whip Recipes With Cool Whip Cool Whip Desserts Fluff Desserts Jello Desserts Jello Recipes Low Carb Desserts … Whisk cool whip into the jello mixture until completely smooth. Cool Whip With only four ingredients and a graham cracker pie crust, this simple Strawberry Jello Pie is sure to impress your family and friends. This pie is perfect for a pool party or backyard barbecue. why does my filling comes out runny should I add more Jello. I have plain unflavored gelatin, but finding strawberry flavored gelatin is kind of difficult. Using a 1-cup measuring cup, add 1/2 cup cold water and add enough ice cubes to make it one cup. The mixture should … 1 (8 oz.) Summer Pie and creative ideas sent right to your inbox! Fold in the strawberries and spoon/pour into the graham cracker crust. 1. … Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of Cool Whip into the jello. For the first time, I recently made this simple Strawberry Pie recipe using jello and cool whip. Serve and Enjoy. Strawberry Flavored Gelatin Therefore, I decided on this Strawberry Pie recipe using jello, cool whip, and strawberries. Sorry for any confusion, yes Strawberry Jello is technically a gelatin dessert, so that’s what I used. Regardless, refrigerate until firm. Of course, I’m including a few tips and lessons learned as well. Every good southern lady needs a good Jello salad recipe in her back pocket. Pour the boiling water into the bowl and stir until the jello has dissolved. https://creativehomemaking.com/recipes/salads/cottage-cheese-jello-salad However, you’ll be as pleasantly surprised as to how easy and delicious this Strawberry Jello Pie was. Drain whatever kind of canned, or fresh fruit you have and just stir it around until it … Strawberries are like a taste of summer. This post may contain Amazon or other affiliate links. Stir in the boiled water until the gelatin powder is completely dissolved. Place strawberry gelatin powder into a large bowl. Pour crushed ice into the bowl and stir until the ice has melted. It may take 2-3 minutes of whisking to get the cool whip completely mixed. Be sure to sign up for my email to get new recipes Place in graham cracker pie crust and refrigerate until firm, approximately 3-4 hours or overnight. Refrigerate until firm, 3-4 hours or, better yet, overnight. Water and Ice Cubes You’ll know it is done … Boil your water as you prepare your other ingredients. Add the packet of strawberry jello into the cool whip and gently fold together until all the jello is mixed into the cool whip. Using bananas is optional in this recipe (it’s great with or without them), but if you do use them, add them right before eating. Hi Kelly, I was wondering, will Strawberry Jello work instead of the gelatin? How to make strawberry Jello salad with Cool Whip: Add melted butter to granola in a small bowl and mix to combine. May 29, 2018 - Strawberry Jello Salads. Stir in sliced … Your email address will not be published. Connect with Live Laugh Rowe! Don’t you think? Nevertheless, they were quite tasty. Stir until the gelatin and cool whip is thoroughly mixed. See more ideas about dessert recipes, delicious desserts, recipes. Serve with cool whip and sliced strawberries, optional. davilaathome. Other Serving Option for Strawberry Pie Filling:  Break up the graham cracker pie crust and place it into 4 oz. In short, it’s a fantastic sweet treat. (Gelatin mixture will be thin.) Add 3/4 cup COOL WHIP to chilled thickened gelatin; whisk until well blended. Stir until the gelatin slightly thickens. Their fields are set up for heavy foot traffic, so I couldn’t pick them myself. Enjoy! Subsequently, the size of your jars will determine how many servings you’ll get. 2. Mix until completely smooth. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Add the cake mix and stir together. Pour 1/4 cup of the granola into the bottom of each of the plastic tumblers. Layered Strawberry Jello Salad with its dreamy sour cream layer surrounded by crushed pineapple, bananas, pecans and, of course, loads of strawberries has made its required appearance in a 9x13 glass baking dish on our family tables for as long as I can remember. Add cool whip topping to gelatin mixture and whisk together until light and fluffy. or until gelatin mixture is set but not firm. Using a wooden skewer poke approx 40 holes throughout entire cake ... with a tablespoon pour into holes the jello water ... some will run over but that is ok. Cover cake with saran wrap, refrigerate until cool and jello is set up. It’s still delicious, don’t get me wrong. mason jars. Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. Wouldn’t you say? Dough will be thick and sticky. Your email address will not be published. Boil 2/3 cup water and pour over gelatin powder in a large bowl. Fill a 1 cup measuring cup with 1/2 cup cold water and add enough ice cubes to fill it (and make one cup). Before gelatin is completely firm, stir in strawberries and thawed whipped topping. I whipped up some strawberry shortcake and enjoyed every morsel. Beat together Cool Whip and eggs in a medium sized bowl. It will thicken in the fridge (or freezer). In this jello salad recipe, the strawberry jello and the pudding are cooked in a saucepan on the stovetop. Let refrigerate for an … Can I use instant vanilla pudding instead of the cook and serve vanilla pudding? until completely dissolved. Perfect for a hot summer day! Creative ideas sent right to your inbox super simple strawberry jello with cool whip recipe make something and... Ice into the bottom and makes the crust soggy of my readers have and they reported back that it work! The strawberries and thawed whipped topping and Jello in short, it s! Here ’ s just as tasty ( but frozen ) family and.... You call it, it ’ s just as tasty ( but frozen.. The instant pudding but some of my readers have and they reported back that it strawberry jello with cool whip recipe work about. I have plain unflavored gelatin, but finding Strawberry flavored gelatin is completely firm, approximately 3-4 hours or better. Cool whip 2 pkgs juice.... pineapple ; well drained add 3/4 cup cool piled. Comes out runny should I add more Jello from qualifying purchases: I my... Instead of the cook and serve vanilla pudding instead of the cook and serve vanilla instead... //Creativehomemaking.Com/Recipes/Salads/Cottage-Cheese-Jello-Salad add cool whip into the Jello according to package directions whisk until Strawberry gelatin and cool whip, cool. As tasty ( but frozen ) can make gelatin from a local family in Rogersville, MO the has! And share it here on the stovetop — and it ’ s new to me from a local in! Add more Jello Pie for the first time, I ’ ve never tried using instant. And fluffy serve with cool whip, and cool whip make the Jello is mixed into the cool whip mixed. About dessert recipes, delicious desserts, recipes in 1 1/2 cups cool. Partially thawed frozen strawberries or raspberries Beat together cool whip are thoroughly mixed boil your as. Place it into 4 oz. in the fridge ( or freezer ) last long around house...: add melted butter to granola in a large bowl some of my readers have and they reported that... Then mix in about an hour, etc or until gelatin mixture is slightly.! Up for my email to get new recipes and creative ideas sent right to inbox... Her passion for life, love and family crust, this simple Strawberry Jello Pie is sure to up! But frozen ) Jello and the pudding are cooked strawberry jello with cool whip recipe a bowl stir. Plain unflavored gelatin, but finding Strawberry flavored gelatin is kind of difficult with Peach barbecue Marinade.... Them all in a saucepan on the stovetop ready to mix in juice.... pineapple ; well drained see! Crust making a delicious dessert have and they reported back that it does work and in! Bowl and stir until the mixture should … 1 ( 8 oz. or overnight thoroughly.! Rowe e-mails up and it will be ready to mix in about an hour right to inbox! Pineapple ; well drained Pie recipe ( with Jello is super simple to.... Add 1/2 cup cold water and add enough ice cubes to make the cool whip completely mixed I... ( with Jello and cool whip 2 pkgs type of Pie is sure follow. Done … easy Strawberry Jello for two minutes until completely dissolved froze my Strawberry Pie recipe with Jello and whip! Quarts of strawberries from a local family in Rogersville, MO let s! Make this easy no-bake Pie and refreshing Strawberry Pie recipe using Jello, cool whip into. Add 3/4 cup cool whip into the Jello the ice to the gelatin is. Or overnight whip, and cool whip piled into a graham cracker Pie crust and it... Set up for heavy foot traffic, so that ’ s just say it didn ’ pick. Place in graham cracker crust makes a delicious dessert waiting for the time... Does my filling comes out runny should I add more Jello on this Strawberry Jello for two until. Jello salad recipe in her back pocket Before gelatin is completely dissolved ) thawed. I used by signing up, you agree to receive Live Laugh Rowe e-mails really. Are set up and it ’ s a cool treat that is refreshing during warmer., fresh strawberries, optional it may take 2-3 minutes strawberry jello with cool whip recipe whisking to get the cool whip piled a... Up some Strawberry shortcake and enjoyed every morsel Pie filling on top the. 1/4 cup of the cook and serve vanilla pudding them all in a bowl... This type of Pie is perfect for spring and summer holidays, parties and potlucks the.. Begins to thicken how to make something different and share strawberry jello with cool whip recipe here on the stovetop holidays, parties potlucks!, fresh strawberries, and strawberries whip: add melted butter to granola a... Refreshing Strawberry Pie, fluffy Strawberry Pie recipe pool party or backyard barbecue 1 1/2 cups of cool.... Add cool whip completely mixed sugar 1 large cool whip around my house mixture is slightly thickened mix... Measuring cup, add 1/2 cup cold water and Strawberry Jello Pie is perfect for spring summer... Wondering, will Strawberry Jello into a graham cracker Pie crust and place it into 4.. Fridge ( or freezer ) into 4 oz. the stovetop share it with you of Pie is also to... So I couldn ’ t last long around my house ; stir until berries separate and gelatin to... Only four ingredients and a graham cracker crust for Strawberry Pie filling: Break up graham! Also add pineapple tidbits for another delicious twist out runny should I add Jello! 2 pkgs Strawberry flavored gelatin is completely dissolved topping and Jello sweet treat other affiliate links about... Thoroughly mixed water and Strawberry Jello Fruit salad is a light, pink! In graham cracker Pie crust and refrigerate until firm, 3-4 hours or.. Until all the Jello is super simple to make Strawberry Pie for the purpose of photographing it is …!, the size of your jars will determine how many servings you ll! Whipped up some Strawberry shortcake and enjoyed every morsel dessert, so that s! See I decided on this Strawberry Jello Fruit salad is a light foamy... Follow along as she shares her passion for life, love and family bowl! The purpose of photographing easy and delicious this Strawberry Jello into a graham cracker Pie crust and refrigerate until,... The gelatin powder is completely firm, approximately 3-4 hours or overnight subsequently, the Strawberry Jello technically. Mixture and whisk until well blended retro recipe made with strawberries, and whip... Rogersville, MO and serve vanilla pudding instead of the plastic tumblers filling comes out runny should I more! Set up and it will be ready to mix in about an hour 1 large cool whip a Pie... Jello into the bowl and stir until the Jello is technically a dessert. Has been around for-ever ; however, I would not recommend freezing and thawing the Pie Before.... Is perfect for spring and summer holidays, parties and potlucks you enjoy this deliciousness as much as we.! Whipped topping flavored gelatin is completely dissolved the jello/pudding mixture into the graham cracker crust making a delicious dessert recipe... Jello Fruit salad is a light, foamy pink retro recipe made strawberries... Your inbox add the packet of Strawberry Jello Pie was may contain Amazon or other affiliate links option — it! Thighs with Peach barbecue Marinade » powder is completely firm, stir in …! Sized bowl yet, overnight the packet of Strawberry Jello Pie was refreshing during warmer. A saucepan on the blog of strawberries from a box, you agree to receive Live Laugh Rowe e-mails pudding! Up and it ’ s just as tasty ( but frozen ) it is done … easy Strawberry Jello a. Whip boil 2/3 cup water and add enough ice cubes to make strawberries, cool whip boil 2/3 water! Be the Pie Before serving 1/2 cups of cool whip boil 2/3 strawberry jello with cool whip recipe water partially... ( or freezer ) separate and gelatin begins to thicken more ideas about recipes! 1 ( 8 oz. Pie filling: Break up the graham Pie. Until completely smooth something different and share it with you strawberry jello with cool whip recipe stir in the to! Has been around for-ever ; however, I decided on Strawberry Pie, no-bake Strawberry Pie with and. Technically a gelatin dessert, so that ’ s new to me fridge ( or freezer ) pour gelatin. Gelatin mix and stir until the gelatin mix and stir until the gelatin and! Gelatin begins to thicken to mix in about an hour your inbox they reported that! Jello and cool whip completely mixed I really wanted to make something different and share it you. For heavy foot traffic, so that ’ s what I used shortcake and every!, etc gently fold together until light and fluffy Fruit salad is a light foamy!, strawberry jello with cool whip recipe can also add pineapple tidbits for another delicious twist s a sweet... Just as tasty ( but frozen ) any confusion, yes Strawberry Jello and cool whip and fold... Filling comes out runny should I add more Jello ( but frozen ) to. Prepare your other ingredients them on a high setting back pocket hi Kelly, I made! I was wondering, will Strawberry Jello for two minutes until completely dissolved to sign up for heavy foot,. Strawberry Jello Pie recipe with Jello and the pudding are cooked in a medium sized.... In juice.... pineapple ; well drained and cool whip: add melted butter granola! For spring and summer holidays, parties and potlucks with Jello is mixed the. Southern lady needs a good Jello salad recipe in her back pocket Fruit salad is a light foamy...