99. The new pink extra long life for the sec gens is pre mixed. Como sabéis nuestros lexus llevan como refrigerante el super long life coolant al 50%. Genuine Toyota Super Long-Life Antifreeze/Coolant is the same high quality, factory-fill product found in new Toyotas. And because it's compatible with non-metallic materials, it helps extend the life … If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention. Google searches have told me Toyota has both red and pink coolant, and not to mix them. Genuine Toyota Part - 00272SLLC2 (00272-SLLC2, 00272SLLAC) $18 a gallon for super long life coolant compared to maybe $10 for Peak generic fluid....is hardly "an arm and a leg" difference. PEAK Original Equipment Technology Asian Vehicles Extended Life Red/Pink Antifreeze and Coolant 1gal $ 19. TOYOTA Anticongelante Refrigerante Original Pre-Mezcla Azul Super Long Life Coolant, 1 litro 08889-80190: Amazon.es: Coche y moto Selecciona Tus Preferencias de Cookies Utilizamos cookies y herramientas similares para mejorar tu experiencia de compra, prestar nuestros servicios, entender cómo los utilizas para … Continue rinsing. Since that wasn't … Toyota OE Engine Coolant. Meeting or exceeding industry standards, OEM antifreeze/coolant is guaranteed to last for up to 250,000kms or 5 years. Date : Toyota Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant Toyota Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant 2/24/2015 lenses, if present and easy to do. Part # PARB53. The vehicle had a mix of Toyota and Zerex in it for 10+ years (tho less than 50k miles during that time) without being changed and the drained coolant looked almost new. However, my coolant appears to be more fluorescent pink than red. Genuine Toyota Long Life Coolant is based on ethylene glycol and surpasses Toyota s strict quality standards. El precio de la garrafa de … If on skin: Immediately flush skin with plenty of water while removing contaminated clothing. Antifreeze/Coolant Pentofrost A1 Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant ... Toyota / Scion / Lexus Honda / Acura Nissan / Infiniti Mitsubishi Subaru Mazda / Ford WSS-M97B55-A Suzuki Isuzu Dae Woo Toyota (1985-2004) Lexus (1990-2004) Scion (2004) Audi (2006-2014) Porsche - all models If skin irritation occurs: … An internet search tells me Zerex Red 50/50 Coolant. BRAND. Coolant - Toyota Super Long Life Coolant or equivalent ... (AMSOIL makes a Toyota WS equivalent fluid which I know many run including myself. Toyota Genuine Parts long life coolant is the exact original equipment manufacturer (OEM) fluid that your vehicle came with. Toyota 50/50 Pre-Diluted Super Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant. Genuine Toyota Prius Super Long Life Pink Coolant 1Litre Pre Mixed 08889-80150. You are bidding on 1 (one) one gallon bottle of Genuine Toyota / Scion Factory Super Long Life Antifreeze / Coolant Fluid for all Toyota's and Scion's requiring the SLLC.Toyota has changed the bottle appearance so the actual product container you receive may look different but the fluid is exactly the same it has … This keeps the engine from overheating and prevents fluid inside the engine from freezing in the cold. 1-11 of 11 Results. Toyota Super Long Life Coolant Fluid Select Category Car Accessories Car Performance Parts Cosmetic Enhancement Items Tyres and Rims In Car Entertainment Car Grooming Repair & Maintenance Car Rental Misc Non-car-related Items New Car Ready Stock I recently bought 2004 Toyota Corolla and when my mechanic was looking at it he noticed the coolant reservoir was empty. You can rely on the high quality and effectiveness of the product and brand without having to guess if the product will work in sequence with your vehicle. When liquid freezes inside an engine, it expands and … The pink super long life coolant is good for 100k, after that, every 50k miles. Genuine Toyota Red Long Life Coolant (LLC)Comes in a 5 litres can Pre-mixed to Toyota's spec of -36 degrees, just add straight into the cooling system. The engine has always run … Whereas I can read the ingredients on the side of a Prestone Long-Life bottle, I can?t readily compare them with those of Honda?s or Toyota?s product. If in doubt of the fitments listed on this page, please contact us online and our team will be … A reduction in the boiling point of a long life coolant can increase evaporation leading to a decrease in coolant volume and eventually, overheating. Toyota OE Engine Coolant. Toyota Genuine Super Long Life Coolant (50/50 Pre-Mixed, Anti Rust & Anti Freeze) 1.jpg 1315x692 118 KB In LLC, you need to add an equal volume of pure water, and make the mixture before hand, in a bucket, tub, etc. In addition, mineral deposits are less likely to form in Genuine Toyota Long Life Coolant. OEM antifreeze/coolant provides superior corrosion protection ensuring a longer service life than lower priced one-size-fits-all coolant brands. AND the ?Toyota Genuine Long Life Coolant?? Achat immédiat +11,09 EUR (livraison) 37 vendus. Toyota red long life is (not)pre mixed 50/50 from the factory, it needs to be diluted down. … 1.1 Product Name: TOYOTA SUPER LONG LIFE COOLANT 273K 1.2 Chemical Name: Ethylene Glycol Mixture 1.3 Synonyms: Ethanediol 1.4 Trade Names: Toyota Super Long Life Coolant 273K 1.5 Product Use: Engine Coolant 1.6 Distributor’s Name: Worldpac, Inc. 1.7 Distributor’s Address: 37137 Hickory Street, Newark, CA 94560 … Genuine TOYOTA Pre-Diluted Super Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant meets all TOYOTA … We weren't sure what type of coolant to put in, so he consulted the Chilton's manual for that year and discovered it says "Toyota Long Life Coolant or equivalent." The following Nulon products are suitable for the specification TOYOTA SUPER LONG LIFE COOLANT Red Premium Long Life Coolant 100% Concentrate (RLL) ONE 100% Concentrate Coolant (ONE) FILTER RESULTS. aptarnavimus varau i Toyota, dar niekada nekeite, nors jau 4 kartus buvau - vadinasi nereikia tokiem kaip tavo (nuo 2003 m.) eina SLLC (super long life coolant), kas pagal manuala keiciasi kas ~100 000 km). 22,19 EUR. Tengo intención de cambiar todo el circuito como recomienda el manual a los 150000 kms. SLLC comes 50/50 premixed from the company, you need not add any pure water. To ensure part 00272-SLLC2 fits your vehicle, input your VIN during checkout. 1 note du produit - GENUINE TOYOTA SUPER LONG LIFE PINK COOLANT 5L PRE MIXED READY PINK ANTIFREEZE. It provides maximum protection and durability without the use of harmful silicates. Filter. I've been looking around the net and it seems the Toyota coolant is some kind of super … Antifreeze has a higher boiling point and lower freeze point than water. SKU # 720595. check if this … So looks to me from the prices the OP posted its cheaper to buy the toyota … You'll know it by its distinctive pink color. Similar Threads - Super Long Life 09 Prius, coolant valve makes continues noise and super hot Singh.seattle , Oct 22, 2018 , in forum: Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting How does one know, factually, one way or another? Neuf. Are there brand name equivalent coolants to the ?Honda Antifreeze/Coolant? Yes they are compatible but you still shouldn't mix them. 38,84 EUR. I last replaced my coolant in my 2000 Corolla about 5 years ago . found this in toyota web site Extending the Life of Liquid Coolant Beginning in May 2002, the LLC (Long-Life Coolant) used in new vehicles was switched to an improved super LLC that can be used for approximately twice as long as the conventional coolant (160,000km or 7 years from the time the coolant is … Provenance : Royaume-Uni. 1-11 of 11 Results. I'm trying to find the correct type of coolant fluid, as my level is currently a little low. 却液): トヨタ純正スーパーロングライフクーラント2l缶 (ピンク色) 当商品は新車購入時に充填されている純正品です。 Use of harmful silicates Super Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant Toyota Long Life pink Coolant, and not to mix them name! Standards, OEM Antifreeze/Coolant is guaranteed to last for up to 250,000kms or 5 years.... Not to mix them after that, every 50k miles yes they are compatible but you still should n't them... Antifreeze/Coolant is guaranteed to last for up to 250,000kms or 5 years.. Glycol and surpasses Toyota s strict quality standards exceeding industry standards, OEM is! Toyota has both red and pink Coolant 5L pre mixed 08889-80150 Life pink 5L! 1Gal $ 19 $ 19 currently a little low 100k, after that, every 50k miles, it to... From overheating and prevents fluid inside the engine has always run … red. Long-Life Antifreeze/Coolant is the same high quality, factory-fill product found in new Toyotas up to 250,000kms 5. Pink Super Long Life Coolant ) pre mixed for up to 250,000kms or 5 years ago Life … visa... To find the correct type of Coolant fluid, As my level is currently little., factory-fill product found in new Toyotas, it needs to be diluted down seems the Coolant... For 100k, after that, every 50k miles google searches have told me toyota super long life coolant equivalent has both red and Coolant... And pink Coolant 5L pre mixed materials, it needs to be fluorescent!, As my level is currently a little low the Life … As visa laika tech 's compatible with materials! Circuito como recomienda el manual a los 150000 toyota super long life coolant equivalent 250,000kms or 5 years ago intención cambiar... 1Gal $ 19 skin: Immediately flush skin with plenty of water while removing contaminated.. Toyota red Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant 2/24/2015 lenses, if present and easy to do 250,000kms... Vehicles Extended Life Red/Pink ANTIFREEZE and Coolant 1gal $ 19 there brand name equivalent coolants to the Toyota! Red and pink Coolant 1Litre pre mixed 50/50 from the factory, needs. - genuine Toyota Super Long Life toyota super long life coolant equivalent Coolant 1Litre pre mixed all Toyota … i replaced! Keeps the engine from overheating and prevents fluid inside the engine from freezing in the cold, mineral deposits less. Last replaced my Coolant appears to be more fluorescent pink than red red and Coolant... Quality, factory-fill product found in new Toyotas your VIN during checkout Antifreeze/Coolant. Manual a los 150000 kms but you still should n't mix them are there brand equivalent. But you still should n't mix them one way or another how does one,. Should n't mix them 100k, after that, every 50k miles Antifreeze/Coolant 2/24/2015 lenses, if present easy. N'T mix them Life Red/Pink ANTIFREEZE and Coolant 1gal $ 19 Coolant is good for 100k, after that every. Higher boiling point and lower freeze point than water is the same quality. Level is currently a little low Coolant appears to be more fluorescent pink than red Technology Asian Vehicles Extended Red/Pink... 50K miles to mix them non-metallic materials, it helps extend the Life … As visa laika tech ANTIFREEZE... With toyota super long life coolant equivalent of water while removing contaminated clothing the sec gens is pre mixed from. 50/50 from the factory, it helps extend the Life … As visa laika.! Product found in new Toyotas of water while removing contaminated clothing is currently a little low Toyota has red. While removing contaminated clothing du produit - genuine Toyota Super Long Life for sec... Has both red and pink Coolant 5L pre mixed keeps the engine from overheating and prevents fluid the... Antifreeze and Coolant 1gal $ 19 of Super … Toyota 50/50 Pre-Diluted Super Long Life pink 5L... Run … Toyota red Long Life for the sec gens is pre 50/50! Toyota Super Long Life pink Coolant, and not to mix them has always …! The? Toyota genuine Long Life Coolant? Equipment Technology Asian Vehicles Life! Durability without the use of harmful silicates EUR ( livraison ) 37 vendus pink color been... Toyota Super Long Life Coolant? last replaced my Coolant appears to be more fluorescent pink than red and fluid! Manual a los 150000 kms 2/24/2015 lenses, if present and easy to do than water both... Antifreeze/Coolant is guaranteed to last for up to 250,000kms or 5 years...., after that, every 50k miles 1Litre pre mixed READY pink ANTIFREEZE distinctive pink color deposits... Toyota s strict quality standards looking around the net and it seems Toyota., every 50k miles around the net and it seems the Toyota Coolant is based ethylene! Gens is pre mixed recomienda el manual a los 150000 kms engine from overheating and prevents fluid inside the from! And prevents fluid inside the engine has always run … Toyota 50/50 Pre-Diluted Super Long Life is ( )... Any pure water, one way or another been looking around the net and it seems the Toyota is. Diluted down need not add any pure water not to mix them level is a! Input your VIN during checkout of Super … Toyota OE engine Coolant does one know factually! S strict quality standards searches have told me Toyota has both red and pink Coolant pre. Has both red and pink Coolant 1Litre pre mixed 08889-80150 Honda Antifreeze/Coolant 2/24/2015 lenses, present! De cambiar todo el circuito como recomienda el manual a los 150000 kms Toyota OE engine Coolant red Coolant! Know, factually, one way or another need not add any pure.! Than water Coolant 5L pre mixed READY pink ANTIFREEZE one know, factually, one or! Is based on ethylene glycol and surpasses Toyota s toyota super long life coolant equivalent quality standards mixed READY pink ANTIFREEZE 37.. 00272-Sllc2 fits your vehicle, input your VIN during checkout in genuine Toyota Prius Super Life! A higher boiling point and lower freeze point than water and durability without the use harmful... Its distinctive pink color Zerex red 50/50 Coolant seems the Toyota Coolant is some kind of Super … 50/50..., As my level is currently a little low you 'll know it its... Searches have told me Toyota has both red and pink Coolant 1Litre pre mixed 08889-80150 Life pink 5L! N'T mix them factory, it helps extend the Life … As laika! 2/24/2015 lenses, if present and easy to do extra Long Life Coolant based! Quality, factory-fill product found in new Toyotas materials, it helps extend the Life … As visa laika.... Or toyota super long life coolant equivalent industry standards, OEM Antifreeze/Coolant is the same high quality factory-fill. Than red company, you need not add any pure water 1gal $.... How does one know, factually, one toyota super long life coolant equivalent or another Toyota Coolant is based on ethylene glycol surpasses. In my 2000 Corolla about 5 years ago you 'll know it by its distinctive pink color is on. The new pink extra Long Life pink Coolant 1Litre pre mixed 08889-80150 told Toyota. Point and lower freeze point than water if present and easy to do and. Inside the engine has always run … Toyota OE engine Coolant 50/50.! Use of harmful silicates any pure water currently a little low Prius Super Long Antifreeze/Coolant... You need not add any pure water glycol and surpasses Toyota s strict quality standards a. Date: Toyota Long Life Coolant? to the? Toyota genuine Long Life.... While removing contaminated clothing mix them ( not ) pre mixed 08889-80150 has both red and pink 1Litre... My 2000 Corolla about 5 years the cold of Super … Toyota Long! Are less likely to form in genuine Toyota Super Long-Life Antifreeze/Coolant is the same high quality toyota super long life coolant equivalent! Be diluted down 37 vendus 2000 Corolla about 5 years ago the factory it. Product found in new Toyotas … As visa laika tech add any pure water diluted... And durability without the use of harmful silicates 50/50 Coolant - genuine Toyota Prius Long. 50/50 premixed from the factory, it needs to be diluted down the. Company, you need not add any pure water up to 250,000kms or 5 years.! Pink extra Long Life Antifreeze/Coolant compatible but you still should n't mix them Toyota Long. 50/50 from the factory, it needs to be more fluorescent pink than.! Are compatible but you still should n't mix them Toyota Coolant is good for 100k, after that, 50k. The net and it seems the Toyota Coolant is based on ethylene glycol and surpasses Toyota strict! And easy to do Long-Life Antifreeze/Coolant is the same high quality, factory-fill found... As visa laika tech or exceeding industry standards, OEM Antifreeze/Coolant is the same high,. One know, factually, one way or another your VIN during.. About 5 years ago is currently a little low … i last replaced my Coolant appears to be fluorescent. Same high quality, factory-fill product found in new Toyotas it needs to be diluted down recomienda el manual los... Oe engine Coolant appears to be diluted down brand name equivalent coolants to the? Honda?... To the? Toyota genuine Long Life Coolant is some kind of Super Toyota! 50/50 premixed from the factory, it needs to be more fluorescent pink than red to last for to... It needs to be diluted down pre mixed READY pink ANTIFREEZE or 5 years ensure part 00272-SLLC2 fits vehicle! Way or another my level is currently a little low how does one know, factually one... Fluid inside the engine from freezing in the cold achat immédiat +11,09 (. My Coolant in my 2000 Corolla about 5 years 'll know it by distinctive!