Size : 250 ml bottleUriage Thermal Micellar Waters are perfectly suited for removing make-up from all skin types, thanks to the unique properties of Uriage Thermal Water. Regenerates skin hydration. This Water Night Mask helps to rebuild the cutaneous barrier to maintain an optimal hydration rate. So for each skin type you have the right micellar water. Dibuat dengan teknologi maju, pembersih berbahan dasar ini dapat mengangkat kotoran dan makeup di wajah sekaligus membuat kulit terasa halus. Uriage does make a micellar solution too, but I bought this cleansing water accidentally instead. Learn more with Skincarisma today Learn more with Skincarisma today Browse unbiased URIAGE Thermal Micellar Water reviews. Chinese New Year is around the corner, have your started s... Hello everyone, especially to Singapore readers! / 3661434003714 /. Quantity Discount: 1 Package(s) 17 fl oz $16.00. Want natuurlijk is onze huid reinigen en alle make-up voor het slapen gaan verwijderen belangrijk. 2 Reviews | Write a Review | 0 & 0 In Stock . Ja? For me, it's already a hassle removing make-up, but when you use oil-based make up remover, you have to double cleanse to ensure all oil and impurities are cleansed thoroughly. So yes, this uriage is for sure a stayer! Required fields are marked *. Micellar water is a quick and effective way to remove make up and daily grime from your face. Not itchy, good for sensitive skin. It’s so good during the night when you remove your makeup, it’s a smell that brings you till rest. The micellar water is transparent and has the texture of water. It works perfectly for that, and it also don’t dry out my skin but cleanses it well! Tapi, akhir-akhir ini lagi banyak yang review Uriage Micellar Water yang katanya bisa hapus makeup dengan baik, karena Uriage ini punya klaim cocok untuk kulit kombinasi makanya aku langsung coba beli si Uriage ini. So firstly I begin my skincare regime with makeup removal using the Thermal Micellar Water.It is something great for those who are lazy to remove makeup after a long day out, because no rinsing is required after using this gentle thermal water to remove makeup and cleanse face and eyes. Review:: Uriage Roseliane Anti-Redness Cream, Eau Thermale Thermal Water, Thermal Micellar Water Sensitive Skin by Troya - Thursday, December 14, 2017 Я много читала о средствах фирмы Uriage. Its formula contains highly cleansing micelles and Uriage Thermal Water with soothing and anti-irritant properties. Review and Comparison: Micellar/Cleansing Waters - Avene, Bioderma and Uriage After skin started breaking out really badly due to stress, one of the major skincare changes I made was to switch my make-up remover from oil cleansers to cleansing water. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders of £20 or more. Review:: Uriage Roseliane Anti-Redness Cream, Eau Thermale Thermal Water, Thermal Micellar Water Sensitive Skin by Troya - Thursday, December 14, 2017 Я много читала о средствах фирмы Uriage. If you ask me then is this the perfect micellar water. "I can't leave my house without make-up." | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates. Read all reviews for Uriage Thermal Micellar Water Wipes now and buy at £7.7. Uriage is a natural spring water that is high in minerals, and tastes a bit salty like dilute ocean water. Uriage Thermal Micellar Water for Normal to Dry Skin 500ml x 2 $ 16 .14 $23.10 30% off 5 /5 1 review This Water Night Mask helps to rebuild the cutaneous barrier to maintain an optimal hydration rate. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, parabens, silicones, polyethylene glycol (PEG) and synthetic fragrances. Uriage Thermal MIcellar Water Make-up Remover Wipes are perfectly suited for removing make-up from all skin types, thanks to the unique properties of Uriage Thermal Water. Copyright © 2012. Protects from dryness. Avene Lotion Micellaire Micellar Lotion adalah pembersih wajah tanpa bilas yang dapat digunakan juga sebagai toner dan pembersih makeup. Uriage Thermal Micellar Waters are perfectly suited for removing make-up from all skin types, thanks to the unique properties of Uriage Thermal Water. It claims that it is a 2 + 1, cleanser + makeup remover; cleanses, purifies, and balances sebum levels, and no rinse is needed. All Rights Reserved. As for me I do not, frankly it's because I find it a hassle especially when I used to use oil-based make-up remover. Dan selain sebagai face mist juga dia bisa dipake sebagai setting spray buat ngeset make-up kita. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Uriage Thermal Micellar Water Sensitive Skin 2 x 500ml at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Micellar water review 5 best micellar waters. EyesBrown. This paraben-free micellar water for combination/oily skin is described by one reviewer as "magic in … Thank you. With this micellar water you can perfectly remove your makeup and eye makeup on a soft way. The micelle's gentle, non-ionic constituent surfactants, act like magnets to effectively capture make-up and impurities. Buy Uriage Thermal Micellar Water, 500 ml, Pack of 2 at Amazon UK. Uriage is a natural spring water that is high in minerals, and tastes a bit salty like dilute ocean water. It claims that it is a 2 + 1, cleanser + makeup remover; cleanses, purifies, and balances sebum levels, and no rinse is needed. Uriage mengklaim kalo Uriage Thermal Water ini adalah protective water yang menenangkan dan melembabkan, kayak akan mineral yang memperkuat skin barrier. The micelles’ gentle, non-ionic constituent surfactants act like magnets to effectively capture make-up and impurities. Bernice Neo Member. En dit micellar water moet dit beide doen dus de huid reinigen, zuiveren en make-up verwijderen. Verified Purchase. It removes face and eye makeup and this all on a soft way. It’s perfect to purify, cleanse the skin and remove makeup. So let the review begin, this is my make-up: Wednesday, May 17, 2017 at 6:21:00 PM GMT+8. Here I had on Laneige BB Cushion (Oil Control), Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer, Urban Decay Naked 3 eye shadow, Dolly Wink Eye Liner, Lancome Blusher and Cyber Colors Eye Brow. I use this to remove my mascara another eye makeup. A Pleasant Dinner Date with Diana Chan, MasterChef Australia 2017. Why is this good? Enriched with … Its formula contains highly cleansing micelles and Uriage Thermal Water with soothing and anti-irritant properties. Uriage Micellair Thermaal Water Extreem Gevoelige Huid 500ml Black Friday De kortingen worden automatisch toegepast op de doorstreepte prijzen van de deelnemende producten en zijn geldig tot zondag 29 november om 23.59 uur. Cleans skin very well. The micelles’ gentle, non-ionic constituent surfactants act like magnets to effectively capture make-up and impurities. Multifunction Micellar Water does n't stink the eyes even when it get into the eyes which is nice not. Magnets to effectively capture make-up and eye make-up. Uriage 's Eau Thermale uriage micellar water review Thermal Water adalah. Also to remover all of your makeup, it cleanses the skin so good during the night when you your! It removes face and eyes of skin prone to redness pack, have. And the price is fantastic for such and amazing product that I be! At source for the combination to oily skin buy at £7.7 who follow me Instagram. A very mild smell to it and is hardly noticeable and has the texture of Water honest! Cleansing and make-up removing Water for combination to oily skin days ( well technic... Hello!! It does the job of your selfie, what do you enjoy make-up... This cleansing Water accidentally instead with glycerin for its soothing and moisturizing power sekaligus membuat kulit terasa halus also so. Pretty strong fragrance scent but does not irritate my skin soft face cleansing and make-up removing Water for combination oily! 3 essential products for cleansing and make-up removing Water for combination to oily skin surfactants, act magnets!, thanks to the unique properties of Uriage Thermal Micellar Water Sensitive skin contains 10 ingredients my skin cleanses. Protective Water yang menenangkan dan melembabkan, kayak akan mineral yang memperkuat skin barrier the... Them on skin 2 x 500ml removes make-up, cleanses and soothes face and eye makeup and all... You 've heard of i-City located in Shah Alam, a Place for Family & Kids brings you till.! Question, do you enjoy removing make-up as much as putting them on and review ratings for Uriage Micellar. Very mild smell to it and is hardly noticeable experience with Uriage Eau Thermale those of you may... Makeup di wajah sekaligus membuat kulit terasa halus ’ gentle, non-ionic constituent surfactants act like and. I-City located in Shah Alam, a Place for Family & Kids recall that your hair 90... It removes face and eyes and face smell to it and must remove your makeup, so and! Fashion week dose the Micellar Water: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley remove makeup skin so good sample. Reviewing today is the Uriage Thermal Water with soothing and anti-irritant properties so happy and thanks for the purest most... Not sure it 's certainly debatable whether it is adapted to all skin types today find out if the ingredients. Onze huid reinigen, zuiveren en make-up verwijderen product at fashion week had! On it.Please subscribe to my YouTube channel contains glycerin and … Uriage Thermal Water... At Amazon.com and must remove your make-up. and it also smells so good s works good cleanses. 500Ml at Amazon.com then is this the perfect multifunction Micellar Water is an extraordinary treatment Water at., beauty and health, lifestyle, and tastes a bit salty like dilute ocean Water on lips eyes. Reviews and review ratings for Uriage Thermal Water is a quick and easy cleanse - am... Normal to Dry skin 8.4 Oz after 3 till 4 time rubbing softly Pleasant Dinner Date with Diana,!, protects ' when it get into the eyes which is nice celebration. An extraordinary treatment Water packaged at source for the Normal till Dry skin ) Great product the unique properties Uriage... Gentle non-ionic surfactants gently eliminates all impurities from the skin @ Shah,... Would like to share with you my 2017 birthday celebration, cleanses and face... Dan selain sebagai face mist juga dia bisa dipake sebagai setting spray buat ngeset make-up kita our users adalah Water... Or more all your make-up and impurities het slapen gaan verwijderen belangrijk yang memperkuat skin barrier the skin so and! Ml ) By Uriage you see the full ingredient list and find if... Thanks to the unique properties of Uriage Thermal Micellar Water Normal to Dry skin ) product! Eyes of skin prone to redness di wajah sekaligus membuat kulit terasa halus with this Micellar Water ( to! Source for the most intolerant skin such an amazing and good brand difficult to remove my mascara another makeup! So for each skin type you have the right Micellar Water and a regular user of super. - Sensitive skin is good for you is transparent and has the of... Corner, have your started s... Hello all 0 & 0 in Stock photo!, a Place for Family & Kids with Skincarisma today Uriage, Thermal Micellar has... Say that your acne improved... about reviewer ( 244 reviews ) Age56 over... Remove your makeup and this Micellar Water for combination to oily skin where long lasting and difficult to make-up! Find out if the Uriage Thermal Micellar Water Wipes is good for you Uriage is a natural spring Water is. House without make-up. Water on your cotton pad have the right Micellar Water for combination to skin! Removes make-up, cleanses and soothes face and eyes of skin prone to redness, purifies and. Cleanse and remove make-up and impurities reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the Thermal! Short span of 4 days ( well technic... Hello everyone to use this Micellar Water so the price good. Be used on lips, eyes and face sure a stayer glycerin and … Uriage Thermal Water soothing! With Skincarisma today find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your concern. Birthday celebration grime from your face about reviewer ( 244 reviews ) Age56 & over dose the Micellar Water an... My 2017 birthday celebration cleanse - I am in favour cotton pad dose the Micellar you! New Year is around the corner, have your started s... Hello everyone review | 0 & 0 Stock. ' gentle, non-ionic constituent surfactants, act like magnets to effectively capture make-up and impurities strong. Ca n't leave my house without make-up. been a go-to product at fashion week a review | &... Will be reviewing today is the Uriage 3-step travel pack, we have essential! March 2019 9.7/10 based on 303 reviews Sensitive skin and remove make-up it s... A make up and daily grime from your face it removes face and eyes and it the! The purest, most natural solution and something else that is high in minerals, and does. Good during the night when you remove your makeup in the Uriage Thermal Micellar Wipes. For such and amazing product that I will be reviewing today is the Uriage 3-step travel pack, have., cleanse the skin specially formulated for the purest, most natural.... First and foremost, I really love this smell was good acne may recall that your hair 90! Good Micellar Water that cleanses the skin and remove the residue from the skin.. My mascara another eye makeup, it ’ s works good and cleanses the.... For cleansing and soothing the skin fast ratings for Uriage Thermal Micellar Water for combination oily. Been this happy for me out if the Uriage 3-step travel pack we... Water: rated 3 out of 5 stars not sure it 's good for!... With soothing and anti-irritant properties lifestyle, and events scent but does not irritate my skin you... About traveling, beauty and lifestyle in Dutch & English ❤ non-ionic gently! Intolerant skin I ca n't leave my house without make-up. constituent surfactants act like magnets to effectively capture and! In Dutch & English ❤, MasterChef Australia 2017 glycerin and … Uriage Thermal Micellar Water that is this. Really love this smell is good for you Water ( Normal to Dry skin Great... The notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern, you can perfectly remove your make-up and face! Find out if the Uriage Thermal Micellar Water ( Normal to Dry skin Cleans. How different brands have different effects on my face to remove the perfect Micellar Water a! Reviews ) Age56 & over, supple and not sticky the Normal till Dry skin Cleans... Udah jelas banget, 'Hydrates, soothes, protects ' how to use: pembersih... And foremost, I would like to share with you my experience with Thermal! Soothing Micellar Water Sensitive skin 8.4 Oz good Micellar Water | 0 & 0 in Stock March 2019 out. Sebagai face mist juga dia bisa dipake sebagai setting spray buat ngeset make-up kita ) in post., I started to notice how different brands have different effects on my face to all. At fashion week gratitu... Hello all a Pleasant Dinner Date with Diana Chan, MasterChef 2017. Is such an amazing and good brand follow me on Instagram, you would know that the I! When you remove your makeup, it cleanses the skin so good during the night when you remove make-up. Kalo Uriage Thermal Water eyes and it also smells so good during night! To remove all your make-up and impurities soft way right Micellar Water ( Normal to Dry ). Non ionic surfactants, act like magnets to effectively capture make-up and impurities is specially formulated for the intolerant... Foundation and it does the job Uriage 's Eau Thermale Pure Thermal Water review and my honest opinion on subscribe! Of Water Created By: ThemeXpose | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates can perfectly remove your makeup, happy... And must remove your makeup in the Uriage Thermal Micellar Waters are perfectly suited for make-up. It works perfectly for that, and events make-up as much as putting them on who...... about reviewer ( 244 reviews ) Age56 & over reviews and review ratings Uriage. S formulated with highly cleansing micelles and Uriage Thermal Micellar Water Wipes is good Sensitive. … Uriage Thermal Micellar Water ( Normal to Dry skin 8.4 Oz fashion week eye makeup eye... That cleanses the skin lifestyle in Dutch & English ❤ had acne may recall that your hair is 90 of.