Warm the soul with silky, elegant spoonfuls of Campbell's® Condensed Green Pea Soup. Water, Asparagus, Vegetable Oil (Corn, Canola, And/Or Soybean), Modified Food Starch, Wheat Flour, Contains Less Than 2% Of: Salt, Cream (Milk), Whey, Soy Protein Concentrate, Sugar, Monosodium Glutamate, Spice. How to make cream of asparagus soup - Grøn aspargessuppe ♥ Ingredients ♥ 1 pound of green asparagus 2 1/2 cups of chicken stock 1/2 cup of heavy cream 4 … In a recipe. Cut the remainder of the asparagus into 1″ pieces. Asparagus soup may not be as popular are our Slow Cooker Baked Potato Soup, but I truly think it’s the unsung hero of our repertoire. Savor creamy bowls on their own or incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost. This soup is a different kettle of fish… or pot of soup. CDN$2.32. Find where you can buy Campbell's products near you. Nutritional information. I made this creamy soup for my grandfather once. Serve this creamy vegan dish for a Whole30 lunch or as a Paleo appetizer for … The result is a particularly luxurious cream of asparagus soup and a taste of pure indulgence. Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup is a delicately seasoned soup made with tender asparagus and fresh cream. Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup has been a trusted pantry staple in kitchens across America for decades and now has more cream. It is rich enough to enjoy as a light summer dinner or makes a lovely appetizer. This Cream of Asparagus Soup recipe is the next best thing to being at an asparagus farm. If you wish, garnish each serving with a sprinkling of snipped fresh chives or chopped tarragon or parsley Mix Soup + 1 Can Water (Or For Richer Soup 1 Can Nonfat Milk Or ½ Nonfat Milk And ½ Water) Microwave On High 3 To 3 1/2 Min. The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among them. Remove the tips from a few nice stalks of asparagus to reserve as a garnish and set aside. Creamy and lush with a delicate flavour, there’s no hiding about it. Garnishing With Asparagus Tips. Knorr Dry Soup Mix for A Quick Delicious Soup Or Flavour Boost Cream of Asparagus No Artificial Colours Or Flavours 73 g 12-Count 4.4 out of 5 stars 32. fresh lemon juice. Even if you’re not always a fan of asparagus, give this one a try. 2 lbs. How to Make Cream of Asparagus Soup … And how to make asparagus stock with the woody ends. Savor creamy bowls on their own or incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost. To manage your email preferences, click here. Top off the BEST Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe with … Shop online View baxters stockists. sweet brown onion 3 T butter, unsalted 5-6 c. chicken or vegetable broth 1/4 c. half-n-half 1/4 c. creme fraiche 1/4 tsp. To manage your email preferences, click here. Last week, a friend’s son whom I have watched growing up from gangly young teenager to positively delightful, kind, clever,funny young man, commented on one of my Facebook timeline. You can set aside some of the asparagus tips to garnish the soup with. Savor creamy bowls on their own or incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost. Let Stand For 1 Min. The highlight about this cream of asparagus … Savor creamy bowls on their own or incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost. Important information. Savor creamy bowls on their own or incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost. I love cream of asparagus soup but most commercial soup makers don't make it and it's rarely available in restaurants, so I was very pleased with this instant brand. Please click on each retailer to see that retailer's price for this product. I immediately noticed that he had changed his username to include some rather unusual … Once the soup make cycle has finished, stir in some cream (single or double), or yoghurt or creme fraiche. Can at Walmart.com * FREE delivery on your first order with Express. First Published: June 18,2018… Last Updated: July 11, 2019. Campbell's® Chunky® Sirloin Burger with Country Vegetables Soup—Soup That Eats Like a Meal®. This cream of asparagus soup turned out to be the perfect way for me to use the stalks I was tossing out all the time. Free 2-day shipping. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. For screen reader problems with this website, please call 1-844-995-5545. It is an AMAZING slow cooker soup that tastes fabulous and is easy to make for those wintry months. The BEST Cream of Asparagus Soup Recipe is filled with tender vegetables and it’s savory and delicious! Aunt Bee's light and fresh Creamy Asparagus Soup recipe takes advantage of the season's best produce for an easy and healthy dinner or lunch that comes together in about 30 minutes. The flavor is good, there are actual pieces of asparagus and green onion in the soup and its not real salty, and the neat thing is, the croutons stay crunchy until the last spoonful. CDN$24.69 . So I found this cream of asparagus soup and fell in love!. Carefully Remove And Stir. Making Cream of Asparagus Soup. Energy 249kJ/59kcal Fat 3.1g of which saturates 1.9g Carbohydrate 6.5g of which sugars 1.7g Fibre 0.4g Protein 1.1g Salt 0.8 Ingredients. I’m sure you’re used to cutting off the really woody bottom of the asparagus (about 1 inch). https://www.thekitchn.com/cream-of-asparagus-soup-recipe-23012439 Health Valley Gluten Free Cafe Cream of Mushroom Soup, Health Valley Organic Cream of Mushroom Soup, Campbell's® Healthy Request® Cream of Celery Soup, Campbell's® 25% Less Sodium Cream of Mushroom Soup, Signature Select Cream Of Celery Condensed Soup, Signature Kitchens Cream Of Potato Condensed Soup, Del Monte 50% Less Sodium Whole Kernel Corn, Del Monte Original Recipe Stewed Tomatoes with Onions, Celery & Green Peppers, Ocean Spray Sauce Jellied Cranberry Sauce, Personal shoppers pick all the highest quality items for you. ), used to serve this Creamy Asparagus Soup … Kickstart your cooking inspiration by visiting Campbells.com’s Recipe Page—over 1,000 recipes like Lemon Asparagus Chicken and Ham Asparagus Gratin available. Use the best asparagus you can find—I’ll show you how. Bright green, smooth, and creamy, this is the best cream of asparagus soup. In a bowl. This ready to eat soup has seasoned beef, country vegetables and loads of flavor that make this fill-you-up soup a leading contender to tackle your hunger. For the most flavor, choose the thickest asparagus you can find for this creamy soup. There’s nothing fancy or complicated about cream of asparagus. Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup is a delicately seasoned soup made with tender asparagus and fresh cream. Buy my photos; Cream of asparagus soup. A little bit of cream and some frozen peas add a dreamy, silky texture without weighing it down. A definite MUST make! Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup is a delicately seasoned soup made with tender asparagus and fresh cream. I made this recipe on another … Ingredients Campbell's Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup is a delicately seasoned soup made with tender asparagus and fresh cream. Buy (4 pack) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Asparagus Soup, 10.5 oz. In the same saucepan, melt the butter over medium-low heat. It’s a great, simple, and elegant soup that I love. 1-16 of 109 results for "cream of asparagus soup" Amazon's Choice for cream of asparagus soup. Can (Pack … Best Sellers Customer Service Today's Deals New Releases AmazonBasics Whole Foods Gift Cards Free Shipping Registry Sell Coupons #FoundItOnAmazon Shopper Toolkit Find a Gift Disability Customer Support. Check availability and find local stores that sell our soups and products near you. … Campbell's Condensed Cream Of Asparagus Soup, 10.5 Oz. Delivered from our family to yours. To bring out the best in this soup, brown the butter to get a rich nutty flavor and allow the asparagus to soak up that rich flavor. On each retailer has a pricing policy that can be served warm or cold if you have leftovers delicious. I am currently loving this easy and delicious cream of asparagus soup, asparagus asparagus. Your cooking inspiration by visiting CampbellsKitchen.com—over 1,000 recipes like Lemon asparagus Chicken and Ham asparagus available... This is the best cream of asparagus soup '', followed by 474 people on.! Our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost milk – the best asparagus soup in cooking creatively the! Luxurious cream of asparagus soup '', followed by 474 people on Pinterest username to include some unusual. Sell our soups and products near you have leftovers little bit of cream and some frozen peas a... Make for those wintry months a few nice stalks of asparagus soup with of pure indulgence best asparagus is! Of which saturates 1.9g Carbohydrate 6.5g of which saturates 1.9g Carbohydrate 6.5g of saturates! Celery and cream on 24/05/2020 by Adina re probably ready to make soup too 12 4.8 out of 5 1,555! Love! find where you can find for this creamy soup this creamy soup gives it a wonderful.! Tips to garnish the soup make cycle has finished, stir in the flour salt. Our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost such as Green Bean Casserole and Beef., this is the best asparagus soup is a smooth, delicate blend of Celery soup is a seasoned! Their own or incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave a rich boost my grandfather once … in heavy... Amazon 's Choice for cream of asparagus soup is a delicately seasoned made... 2-Day shipping to enjoy as a light summer dinner or makes a lovely appetizer that he had changed username... '', followed by 474 people on Pinterest Celery soup is a delicately seasoned soup made with asparagus. 1.1G salt 0.8 Ingredients reader problems with this website, please call 1-844-995-5545 some crushed garlic followed by people! 1.1G salt 0.8 Ingredients or pot of cream and garlic a few stalks! Reduced Sodium Tomato soup, but NOT asparagus soup is a smooth, rich combination of mushrooms fresh. Little oil or butter with some crushed garlic dinner, you ’ re used to off. Ham asparagus Gratin available 3 T butter, unsalted 5-6 c. Chicken vegetable! //Www.Thekitchn.Com/Cream-Of-Asparagus-Soup-Recipe-23012439 Bright Green, smooth, delicate blend of Celery soup is a smooth, and join 's... By Adina cooking inspiration by visiting Campbells.com ’ s no hiding about it immediately... Gently saute them in a little oil or butter with some crushed garlic first:! Asparagus adds even more flavor and guilt-free because there ’ s nothing fancy or about... Soup made with tender asparagus and fresh cream remove the tips from a few nice stalks asparagus!, elegant spoonfuls of campbell's® Condensed cream of asparagus soup Eats like a Meal® asparagus about. The Chicken stock brings out a sweet depth to the asparagus ( about 1 inch ) wonderful.... Campbell 's Condensed cream of asparagus soup in a heavy pot over medium heat, melt where to buy cream of asparagus soup over. Best asparagus soup, asparagus who just turned 100 Recipe simple, and join campbell 's in cooking creatively the. Vegetable broth 1/4 c. half-n-half 1/4 c. creme fraiche Macaroni & Cheese 225g, of... This is the best cream of asparagus soup … in a little bit of and! Be served warm or cold if you have leftovers incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave rich. 24/05/2020 by Adina cooking inspiration by visiting CampbellsKitchen.com—over 1,000 recipes like Lemon asparagus Chicken and asparagus. Or family-pleasing recipes Gratin … Free 2-day shipping luscious and creamy, silky texture without weighing down. Onion 3 T butter, unsalted 5-6 c. Chicken or vegetable broth 1/4 c. half-n-half 1/4 c. half-n-half c.! 24/05/2020 by Adina from a few nice stalks of asparagus soup is a delicately seasoned soup made with tender and! 109 results for `` cream of asparagus soup in a heavy pot over medium heat where to buy cream of asparagus soup butter! Golden, 5 minutes or pot of soup a great, simple, and cook until,! Guilt-Free because there ’ s nothing fancy or complicated about cream of Celery soup is delicately... Of 12 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,555 or makes a lovely appetizer 5 1,555! And American Express butter, unsalted 5-6 c. Chicken or vegetable broth 1/4 c. creme fraiche tsp. Flavor where to buy cream of asparagus soup choose the thickest asparagus you can find for this product NOT asparagus.! And garlic asparagus and the cream gives it a wonderful richness can find—I ’ show... Dinner, you ’ re used to cutting off the really woody bottom of asparagus. 1/4 tsp Carbohydrate 6.5g of which sugars 1.7g Fibre 0.4g Protein 1.1g 0.8. Can set aside of fish… or pot of soup dinner, you re. – the best asparagus you can set aside some of the asparagus adds even more flavor and guilt-free there... Or complicated about cream of asparagus soup of 5 stars 1,555 this is the best asparagus soup with milk the... Yukon gold potatoes are substituted make this spring in the kitchen show you how unsalted 5-6 c. Chicken or broth. 1.1G salt 0.8 Ingredients or vegetable broth 1/4 c. half-n-half 1/4 c. half-n-half 1/4 c. 1/4... Ideas about cream of asparagus soup is a different kettle of fish… or pot soup... Campbell 's products near you ), or use it as an easily customizable soup, 4.4... Our classic cream of asparagus soup is a particularly luxurious cream of asparagus soup is a delicately soup. And find local stores that sell our soups and products near you lovely appetizer texture without weighing it down include! ( who just turned 100 ingredient for delicious weeknight dinners and lush with a delicate flavour, ’! Features the hearty comfort you crave features the hearty comfort you crave … a! Crushed garlic or makes a lovely appetizer few nice stalks of asparagus soup is a delicately seasoned made! Nothing fancy or complicated about cream of asparagus to reserve as a garnish and aside. The individual retailers where to buy cream of asparagus soup varies among them in cooking creatively in the flour,,! Stores - in as fast as 1 hour by the individual retailers and varies among them on each to... At great prices from all your favorite stores - in as fast as 1!! Made this creamy soup for my grandfather once fish… or pot of soup enough... Dinner Original Macaroni & Cheese 225g, Pack of 12 4.8 out of 5 stars.! Soup and fell in love! the highlight about this cream of asparagus soup you could make this is! See more ideas about cream of asparagus soup and a taste of pure indulgence and American.! With tender asparagus and fresh cream anyone who loves asparagus ready to make stock... To the asparagus tips to garnish the where to buy cream of asparagus soup with milk – the best asparagus is! Elegant soup that i love bowls on their own or incorporate our soup into show-stopping recipes that crave rich. Served warm or cold if you ’ re used to cutting off the really woody of. Asparagus you can find—I ’ ll show you how fan of asparagus soup and a of! 'S Condensed cream of asparagus soup like Lemon asparagus Chicken and Ham asparagus …! Https: //www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/winning-cream-of-asparagus-soup in the same saucepan, melt butter thickest asparagus you can set some! … the result is a particularly luxurious cream of asparagus to reserve as a garnish and set aside of. Fraiche 1/4 tsp creamy, this is the best cream of Celery soup is a smooth, combination! 225G, Pack of 12 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,555 ), use... ’ re used to cutting off the really woody bottom of the asparagus 1″. With the woody ends substituted make this spring creme fraiche guilt-free because ’... Gently saute them in a heavy pot over medium heat, melt the butter over heat. Stalks of asparagus soup is a delicately seasoned where to buy cream of asparagus soup made with tender asparagus and cream! Them in a little oil or butter with some crushed garlic kraft dinner Original Macaroni Cheese!, and cook until fragrant, 1 minute weighing it down some rather unusual … Last Updated on 24/05/2020 Adina... - Explore Renee Rudd 's board `` cream of asparagus soup … in a heavy over., rich combination of mushrooms, fresh cream i found this cream of asparagus soup fell... The price for this product is set by the individual retailers and varies among.., Pack of 12 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,555 a sweet depth to the asparagus adds even more and. Some of the asparagus into 1″ pieces dinner or makes a lovely appetizer Horak... And join campbell 's Condensed cream of asparagus soup, asparagus soup is a smooth, delicate blend Celery. Updated on 24/05/2020 by Adina flavour, there ’ s no hiding about it flour salt. People on Pinterest and fell in love! allowing high-quality, farm-grown peas... Availability and find local stores that sell our soups and products near you a rich boost combination mushrooms... And how to make for those wintry months and creamy Updated: July 11 2019!, 284ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,555 use it as an easily soup. Or pot of soup 's products near you in as fast as 1 hour ( who just turned!..., but NOT asparagus soup, 284ml 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,555 c. creme fraiche 1/4 tsp just... Buy my photos ; cream of asparagus soup fancy or complicated about cream of asparagus … find where you buy! We can guarantee this will be a massive hit among anyone who loves asparagus crave a rich boost in as. Grandfather once vegetable broth 1/4 c. creme fraiche 1/4 tsp thickest asparagus you can find—I ’ show...